My Invisible Phantom Problem

Mary Anne's pov

"Ugh." I say as I walk into the flat after school.

"Bad day?" John asks.

"Yes. This one girl is such a witch. She is such a queen bee and it's only because she's rich and people are scared of her."

"What did she do?"

"She's started rumors about me. Everything from I'm pregnant to I'm dating my gay best friend." I say flipping down on the couch.

"Well just ignore her and I'm sure nobody believes her."

I smile at John and his reckless optimism. I take my books out of my bag and begin my Spanish homework. I actually like Spanish though I know a lot of kids in my grade don't.

After I finish my homework I realize it's 4:45 and Annie Mae is coming to get me for dance in 15 minutes. So I run fix my hair put on dance clothes and run downstairs to see Annie Mae on the couch.

"Hey bae. Ready to go?" I ask pulling her up from the couch.

"Heck yeah. let's go"

***********

When we walk in the studio I'm immediately tackled by a enthusiastic Clayton.

"Whoa what happened?" I ask trying not to fall to the floor.

"Guess who I have a date with?!" he exclaims.

"Who?!"

"Matt!" he exclaims jumping up and down.

"That's awesome!" I yell hugging him.

"Alright everybody let's get started!" Miss Liane said.

We all rush to spread around the room to stretch.

"So when's your date?" I ask Clayton

"On Saturday. I'm excited and girl you have to come over and help me get ready!"

"Ok!" I say practicing my heel stretches.

"Ok everybody today's class is going to be different. Instead of a 3 hour class we will practice our group dance for an hour and then use the rest of the time to choreograph your solos, duos, and trios. Now let's get to work. Everyone in their places."

I go and stand in the back corner as I don't come into the dance for two eight counts. After five minutes of practicing the first thirty seconds of the dance, Miss Liane adds more on and we practice that the rest of the time until it was solo, duo, trio time. Clayton and I got together to work on the duo and decided he was going to play the role of, well the problem. And at the end I leave him. We worked on it for about an hour and then he helped me work on my contemporary solo.

After the two hours were over, we all had to perform what we had come up with for the others. All the other dances were beautiful, but most of them were solos and wouldn't be competing against me and Clayton, but would be competing against me.

After dance Annie Mae and I walked home again. We stopped of at a bakery to buy pastries, so I got some for Sherlock and John.

When I get in the flat I can't find either of them anywhere. I call out to them, but them I hear noises from down the hall. I slowly walk down the hall to John's room and open the door to find.... them sleeping. I mentally aww at their cuteness and quietly shut the door. I put the pastries away and go off to bed. As I lay in bed waiting for sleep to come I prayed I wouldn't have another nightmare.

*****

A/N I know I'm horrible. Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I know I say that every time but it's true. I'm such a horrible updater and I'm sorry. But anyways hope you enjoyed it!

-Maegan