Scripted

Mary Anne's Pov

After I finished talking to Emily, I decided to go back upstairs and explore that. When I got to the top of the stairs, I heard shouting coming from a giant door at the end of the hall. I slowly walked toward it.

"I told you, we can not send them anything. They will figure out where it came from and come rescue her!" I heard Kale yell.

"Not if I'm careful. If I'm careful, they will have no idea where it came from. Also it'll cause them more pain. Don't you want that? They are the ones who took her away from you." Moriarty said calmly.

"Of course I want to hurt them.... Alright. But only if you can swear to me they won't figure it out."

"Of course. Now go get her." I ran away from the door and down the stairs.

"Mary Anne! Come upstairs!" I took a deep breath and walked back up the stairs. Kale grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. He sat me down in a chair in front of a camera.

"Read this" Kale says handing me a script. "If you don't, your new friend downstairs dies."

"We're live in two minutes."

********
John's Pov.

Sherlock, Greg, and I had been combing through Kale's things, hoping to find a clue, when a woman came in the room we were in.

"You guys might want to see this." We all ran out of the room and to the computer that connected to the large tv on the wall. Moriarty stood in front of the camera.

"Hello Sherlock. John. I'm sure there are other people there as well, but I don't care enough to have someone find out who."

"Can you find where this video was sent from."

"This video is live sir."

"Then trace where it's coming from!"

"I'm trying!"

"Now that I have your attention, there's someone that wants to say something to you." He moves out of the way to reveal Mary Anne sitting in a chair. She has a black eye and looked tired and ragged.

"To everyone watching... I want you to know that... I-I'm happy here w-with..." She sniffed. She looked down at her lap again. "With Kale. And you should st-stop looking for me."

"Have you figured out where it's coming from?!" I yelled.

"I can't trace where it's coming from."

"I want to thank you for all you've done for me... To reunite me with him."

"Try harder!"

"I-I want to stay here. Forever. Goodbye." She looked straight into the camera lens, her eyes telling a very different story and the video cut off.

"Were you able to trace it?!"

"No I'm so sorry."  I let out a sob as I grabbed Sherlock's hand, before composing myself again.

"She was reading from a script. She didn't want to say any of that. They must be holding something over her head." Sherlock said suddenly. "She also had on a tracking bracelet. It was a Lockstine. The serial number was 256743. Can you hack it and track it?"

"I can try."

******

Mary Anne's Pov.

As soon as the camera turned off I broke down. I got out of the chair and ran over to Kale, punching his chest.

"Why would you make me say that?! I don't want to stay here with you. I hate you!" I yelled as run punched him. He laughed and caught one of my wrists.

"Oh sweetie. You don't have a choice."

*******

A/N HEY GUYS!! So I've got another update for you guys and I want to hear your feedback!

I don't know how much longer this book will go on for, but if you guys want it there might be a sequel!

Keep being fabulous!

-Maebae