9 ... jealousy? jealousy?

my best
friends brother
9

blair

"Whats up honest Ab," I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. It's a habit of mine. I become friendly very quickly and I can't help it.

"Afternoon Wonder Woman," I chuckled and sat down next to him at the lunch table.

"That's my nickname?" I gave him a playful but questionable look. "I'll work on it," We laughed in sync and there was a clear of a throat. Turning my head, I saw Rosie.

She's seated on the other side of the table, her hands folded giving me a fake smile. She glanced at Abraham then me, giving me a once over before tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Hey Red," I smiled, trying to be nice.

Usually, I'd return the same energy, but I'm trying hard not to get suspended this year. Plus, I do think she'd be a good friend. I just don't understand her problem with me. I thought she'd warm up to me by now or at least pretended to like me.

"Hm... Hey, my name is Rosie in case you haven't noticed. So um, why are you here?" She gave me a flat face and Abraham widened his eyes at her.

"Rose, stop," He mumbled and she once again gave a fake ass smile that I want to wipe off so badly.

If only I could time travel. Because if I could, I'd slapped the smile off her face then travel back to before as if it never happened.

Imagine being extremely smart that you figured out time travel because I'm pretty someone in this world is probably working on it right now.

"No, it's ok. I'm used to it actually but, um I just wanted to invite you guys over to meet my friends. I'll just go," I cleared my throat and stood up.

Before I could walk away, Abraham grabbed ahold of my wrist stopping me from moving. I turned to face him and he gave me a small smile before grabbing his backpack and lunch, standing up.

"We'd love too."

"Wait what?" Red asked, standing up as well.

"Come on Rose. It won't hurt to make a few new friends," He grabbed her bag, swinging it over his other shoulder so she could only carry her lunch.

"But-but-"

"Hey, what did you mean by you're used to it?" I turned, giving him a fake smile before shaking my head. "Nothing don't worry about it. Come on."

Walking across the cafeteria, a lot of people stared probably wondering why I'm walking with the enemies. Well, they can suck it up and choke on it for all I care.

"You just have to be the sweet little angel, huh?" Kaiden asked, giving me a look only I could understand as he was the first to notice the three of us coming their way.

"Shush, be nice," I warned him.

Everyone at the table stared at the two behind me before giving me their Signature communication looks, specially Kaiden. He's my boy best friend.

Kind of like a boy version of Dylan.

That's kinda scary but I love them.