28 ... dana's party

my best
friends brother
28

blair

"So you're telling me you'd prefer Heimdall over Sam Wilson?" My eyes go back to Dylan after Dana asks her another 'important' question. Dylan gulps her drink and nods proudly. "Heimdall is played by Idris Elba and that man is a tall glass of fine. Why wouldn't I pick him?" I look back at Dana who shakes her head.

"It's Sam for me. He's understandable and kind. It's a reason Steve Rogers chose him to take up the mantle of Captain America. Plus he mostly stays to himself and comes from a small town with a sister and two nephews. He's someone my mom would fall in love with more than me." I turn back to Dylan who squints her eye.

"You big wuss. Heimdall can shove his alien dick in me anytime. So can Valkyrie with her fine ass too," I chuckle, tapping the side of my red solo cup as I listened to them debate about which marvel characters they'd prefer. Honestly, it's been an interesting convo.

"What do you think Blair?" Dana faces me.

I stop mid-tap and look between my best friend and the girl Arlin was practically in love with. Dylan raises her brow at me, turning in her seat to threaten me with a look. "Yeah peaches, who would you want more?"

Taking a sip from my cup, I glance at Dana.

"I'm sorry Coco as much as I love you, I'm gonna have to agree with Dana on this one," she gasps dramatically while Dana dances in her seat.

"Sorry, I'm sorry!"

"It's just... yeah Heimdall is gorgeous and all but, Sam is a pretty sweet and stable guy. He lives on earth and isn't guarding a barrier in space all day every day, plus he has ties with bucky and won't give me alien babies."

"Oh, that is a bunch of bull! I feel so betrayed!"

Dana and I laugh at her.

"You know, you're exactly Arlin's type." She squints at Dana and shakes her head. I widen my eyes as she tilts her head. "What?" Dylan looks at me with wide eyes.

"Uh, I have something," I sit up and cross my leg over the other to change the subject. "Kiss, marry, kill."

"Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, and Clint Barton."

"Fuck Rogers, Fuck Barnes and kill Barton."

"I said kiss or marry, you always have to turn something into a freak show." I shake my head at Dylan who shrugs and sips from her cup. Dana laughs, drinking hers.

"Okay," she clears her throat. "Kiss Bucky, marry Clint, and kill Steve—don't judge me!" She stands for herself
as she notices Dylan and I shoot up at her answer.

"You killed America's ass!" Dylan boos her.

"The reason is!" She holds her finger up getting ready to make her claim. "Bucky today could be a one-night stand kinda guy, too afraid of commitment. Steve is still hung up on Peggy for some reason and he's always busy. Clint, however, he's a family man who gave up his mantle panty of times for them. He's a great husband!"

"Okay I can get with that," I agree with her.

"But I'm still killing Clint. I consider him an uncle figure. I'm marrying Bucky for sure and kissing Steve."

my best friends brother जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें