Taejin: My Psycho pt2

I woke up in the morning with a headache probably because of last night, now I think, I'm here in a house with a psycho who kills people brutally and he made me his slave...wow *sigh* why did I even get out of my house and even if I did why did I have to see him and why did I bumped into a trashcan if all of this won't have happen I were at my home cuddling with my teddy with a hot chocolate and were watching tv.

Wait, I can run away from him!!! I was happy just for a moment but soon his words came rushing into my mind "I have installed a GPS chip in your teeth so wherever you will be I will know" I totally forgot about that *sigh* maybe I will never be able to get out from here but I will not lose hope, I will survive in this hell, Yeah jin!

I took a shower and got ready to do my work. I went to the living room and its quiet looks like he isn't home or still in his room, should I check on him? Maybe I should, I remember he told me his room is on the second floor. I knocked on his door but no response I knocked again but this time I heard some ruffling from the other side and then footsteps and he opened the door

Damn, he's so hot, his jawline, his neck, his-" What do you want?" "H-huh? Oh! I-I just wanted to ask what you will like to eat in breakfast?" I asked hesitantly "Anything would be fine" with that he shut the door on my face which somehow made me feel sad. I go downstairs and start preparing our breakfast while I was cooking I recalled what happened earlier. Did I just called a person who kidnapped me hot and was staring at him like he's a whole meal, shit jin! Don't let yourself carried away.

I put the breakfast on the table and
'master' just came downstairs, perfect timing I guess. "Breakfast is ready master" I purposely said master in a mocking tone, he just looked at me and sat on the chair, I grabbed my plate and started walking towards my room "Wait" I turned around and looked at him "Where are you going?"
"Uhh..to my room?" I was confused, what does he want "No come here, eat with me" wait what? Did he just told me to eat with him "A-are you sure?" he glared at me and I hurriedly sat beside him.

We both ate in silent, I kept glancing at him time to time while not being able to chew my food because of his dark aura. After some times I watch as he got up from his seat while carrying the empty plate to the sink. He looked at me as I was still not finished eating, he rolled his eyes and went upstairs without saying anything, I shook my head and finished my food before doing the dishes, after that I started cleaning the big ass house, I was sweaty again as I was done cleaning.

I decided to take a shower and start walking towards my room just then I saw him coming from the opposite side, he noticed me and his gaze pierced through my soul I looked down avoiding his gaze and gulped while walking past him, I felt my hand brushed against him which made my heart legit skip a beat, I quickened my footsteps and went inside the room closing the door in a hurry and sighed loudly.

With foggy mind went inside the bathroom to take a shower again. I was thinking about him all through the shower, who is he, why he brought me here, where is he going, all those questions where running inside my head making my head hurt. I blinked and closed the shower head running hand through my wet hair and sighed loudly.

I dry myself with the towel and wore a oversized white shirt and my under wear beath. I plopped down on my head and sighed again thinking what to do now, guess I will be sighing too much while being here. Maybe a nap will be good, I close my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes softly and looked at the clock, 7:23 it's quite late, I should make dinner. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I went inside the kitchen and started cooking. While I was cooking I heard the front door open and heavy footsteps of someone. He's back..

I chewed on my bottom lip and continued cooking while being a lil on gaurd, soon I felt someone behind me, I turned around and saw him standing too close to me while looking at me with half lidded eyes. I jumped slightly and placed my hand on my heard being scared, "Y-yes?" I asked him but he stayed silent still staring at me and came more closer, I backed up a lil but there is counter behind me.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear"Are u trying to seduce me hm?" I blinked on his words thinking what does he mean but it got cleared when I felt his cold hands on my thighs. Fuck.. I forgot to put on my bottoms,
"N-no, I forget to w-wear my bottoms.. " I said in a voice which was barely audible. He hummed and sniffed my neck, "Shouldn't I give u lesson so u won't forget again, what do u say?"
He said in low voice making my eyes go wide and gulping hard.

I felt his hand crawling inside the inner of my thighs and caressing my skin before pinching it hardly making me whimper "A-ah!" I saw him smirking through the corners of my eyes and got scared. I felt his other hand going behind my back, nearing towards my hips, I felt his hand going inside my underwear squeezing my butt cheeks making my mouth hung open as I let out a small moan and grabbed his hand trying to stop him.

He only hummed and placed his lips on my neck making me go weak and licked a fat stripe of it, I shivered and gripped his shoulder with my other hand while closing my eyes and biting on my bottom lip, trying hard not to make any sound. His other hand cupped my bulge and rubbed it slowly making me moan without me noticing "Moan more" He said and kissed my ear softly while I just went more weak listening to his words and voice, turning me on.

I threw my head back as I felt his one finger rubbing my rim as I remove my other hand and wrapped it around his shoulders pulling him closer to myself. I moaned loudly as I felt him pushing one of his finger inside my hole. "H-haa~ mm~!!" He sucked on my neck while moving his one finger inside me slowly while his other hand worked on my clothed dick.

He took of my under wear off and take my dick in hand rubbing it slowly making me needier and squirming in his grip. "N-nya~ hm~"
I tugged on his shirt as be pushed his another finger inside me, scissoring me while he jerked me off as he kept kissing and sucking my neck making my eyes roll back at the pleasure and moaning loudly.

"C-cumming ah~" I said as I felt him going faster and had my release on his hand while shivering making my eyes tear up. I panted and gulped while backing away from him a lil. His fingers were still inside me but they were still. I soon felt piercing pain in my neck and whimpered loudly. I felt his teeths digging in my neck, biting my neck harshly making me dig my nails in his shoulder. "M-master! Stop pls ah!!"

Hot tears rolled down my eyes and my neck felt numb. He pulled away and looked at me. My blood was dripping down his lips. "Who told you to cum hm?" He yanked my hairs back making me cry more. ''Speak slut"

I gulped hard before responding in cracked voice "N-no one did, i-im sorry" His gripped tightened on my hairs. "Such a bad slut we have here" He shook his head before throwing me on his shoulder. I gasped and thrashed around only making him to slap my butt hardly making me stop.
My eyes filled with tears thinking what will he do to me.

__

Coughs coughs
I'm back after a long time💀
Sorry hoes but I was too lazy🤡
And I'm surprised some of u are even reading this trash. Mane my stories are so cringe ima cry and so many grammar mistakes💔

Don't worry I will update the next part soon, maybe-

Have a good ya all
Ty for reading this boring story
Bye~

Vote for sooner update