" Ummi we'll drop her off and come back home okay, be safe" Firdaus said as she quickly wore her slippers and gave Ummi a light hug. " Be safe too" she answered as we left the apartment.

I never stopped to imagine that GrandPa Julius could ever commit suicide because of the love he had for his friend. He couldn't bear to lose him and this was what depression caused him. He killed himself. It was Haram. But he did. The love they had for each other couldn't be compared to just anything in this world. It was so immense. I didn't want to blame myself but it was the reality. If I hadn't helped Khalifa that night, I would still be in the arms of Khalid and we would all still be happy and living a peaceful life. I made a mistake that I couldn't change and even though I was lied against, I wasn't going to let it get to me because that's not who I am. I knew the truth even though they all weren't going to accept it.

" Sophia do we need to follow you inside?" I asked as Firdaus parked her car in the hospital's parking lot. " It's okay, thank you so much Faryah" She cried as she pulled me into a hug. The poor girl was going through a lot all at once. First she was almost killed, then she was kidnapped and she watched her brother die in front of her, then she faced disappointment from her parents and now, her only grandparent is dead. I knew she was strong, she could get over it, all she had to do was to pray and find ease, it had to hurt a lot. " I'm always going to be here for you Sophia, I'm just a call away, and I know you can get over it, you don't need to cry even though it hurts badly, crying isn't going to bring him okay, so just accept it and pray for him that's all grandpa Julius needs right now" I said and watched her nod. " Thank you so much for everything Faryah, for your support and care, and I'll listen to you, always" She said as Firdaus got down from her car. " I'll always be here for you" I answered as Firdaus opened her car door for Sophia and I to get down. " we'll always be here for you" Firdaus said as she helped Sophia down and gave her a hug. I got down from the car and closed the door shut gently. " You've all been of help to me and I'll never forget that okay, take care of my niece or nephew or both" She said with a small smile and I nodded. " Take care of Khalid for me, help him make the right choices, stay close to him okay?, for my sake" I said and she nodded with a smile and hugged him tight. " It's amazing how you just forgave him for all what he did to you earlier today" She said and I smiled. " I love him too much to hate him, I have to forgive him and move on, being angry won't change anything, he was just a victim" I said and smiled at her. " they all are" Firdaus added. " I'd better go in now, I'll miss you Faryah" she said and hugged me again. " I'll miss you more" I answered as she let go of me. " Goodbye" she finally said as she turned to leave. " Bye" we answered as we watched her walk towards the elevator.

" she's a strong girl, I know she can handle it" Firdaus said as we walked out of the parking lot. " She has to, I'm just honestly hoping that she doesn't get psychologically affected with all what's happening to her, I really feel for all of them" I answered as I sighted a white car that looked just like Khalid's. " Firdaus wait, isn't that Khalid?" I asked as I made her stop a little and look at the masculine figure that was banging his head on the steering wheel. The thin nose and dark hair. It was Khalid. My heart broke as I saw him like that. He was going through a lot right now. We watched as he started the car and slowly drove out of the parking lot. I couldn't let him drive in his condition.

" Firdaus send me the address of your apartment, I'll see you later" I said worriedly as I almost ran towards the gate of the parking lot. " Where are you going?" She asked as she held my arm. " I need to make sure Khalid is alright, I'll see you at home okay" I said as I slipped out of her hold and ran towards the parking lot. " Be careful please" I heard her call as I hurriedly rushed out of the parking lot and found a taxi that followed Khalid's car. Luckily he was still in sight. I needed to make sure he was okay, if anything happened to him, I couldn't help but blame myself.