DEMAND

Key's P.O.V

I looked at the clock on the wall. It's already been one hour. I blushed each as each minute passed by. Jonghyuns arms were still wrapped around my waist. I turned to wake up the cutely snoring dino since who ever this room was reserved for would arrive soon. I turned to him and admired his cute features. Cute dino HAH! this cute dino can be a sexy beast in bed too.

I gently brushed his fringe off of his face and kept admiring his cuteness. If "it" didn't happen , I would've never believed Jjongs true side.

"Like what you see or do you simply want another round Key ah?" He said startling me.

Yah i thought he was asleep but NO This asshole was just awake and watching me gawk at him like an eagle. I blushed at his statement and removed the blanket off of my body to get up but only to be pulled back into a hard , toned chest.

"Your butt is cute bummie" he said smirking.
"Correction it was before you ruind it Jjong"

"Ah no I actually decorated the cute butt" I rolled my eyes at his dorkyness.

"Anyway , I better go and make Suki ah's cake. You don't want her disappointed on her birthday right?" I said. With that Jjong did the irresistible puppy eyes.

"Yah! Who's your fiance ? Me or Suki?" He asked pouting.

"Well i very much wish it was Suki but im unfortunately, stuck with a Dino" I said smirking. Causing his eyes to go dark.

"You dare say that? Kim Ki Bum?" He said with a deadly aura.

Oh oh... looks like the beast is out again. What did I get my self into?I thought as I chocked on air. His rough hand went to my neck sensually stroking it. He then pushed me back on to the bed. He was just about to take me yet again when.

"Yah why the hell isn't our room door opening?" We heard a familiar male voice.

"I think you took the wrong key Mango" we heard a female voice state.

"Then it's the gurds fault."

Oh oh. Realization dawned upon the both of us. We had apparently occupied the room of the Choi couple. Both me and Jonghyun looked into eachothers eyes. Shock clearly painted on our face.

The bothe of us quickly rushed around to find our cloths which were basically scattered around the room.

"Key ah! Where my boxers?" Jjong whisper yelled.

"No time to search just put on your pants!" I too whisper yelled.

Soon enough the both of us were dressed, pretty decent enough. We fixed each others hair and Jjong and I went to the room. Jonghyun then opened the door and behold the Choi couple were there with confusion writren all over their face.

"Hi" i said and left the room with out any more conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's P.O.V

The door after a really long time finally opened. And to our surprise, we were greeted by the kim jongkey couple.

"Hi" key simply said and left.

Jonghyun was still left there with an awkward grin plastered on his face.

"Hello you two! Long time no see" he too grinned

"What were you two doing in our room?" I inquired.

"Oh, just making sure everything is perfect for the guests. I too will get going then" he said smiling.

The faint smell of sweat teased the room along with a slight smell of vanilla and... male seamen? That's odd., the bed too smelled and slightly seemed to be drenched and used.

" Wow! Whats that smell?!" My jagiya, Areum exclaimed. She then suddenly stopped at the left side of the bed and suddenly, she bent down and picked up something square and grey.

"Oppa... what's this, and what is this doing here?" I instantly turned and got a clear view of what was in her hand and I instantly realized what it was.

Staying with Jonghyun and even being his room mate for years. It only took me a millisecond to realize, THAT MY JAGI WAS HOLDING JONGHYUN HYUNGS FAVORITE GRAY BOXERS. AND ANOTHER THING I'M PRETTY SURE , SHE HASN'T SEEN MALE UNDERWEAR BEFORE! Suddenly it dawned on me! The faint smells , the dreanched bed, the boxers, everything. I realized what had happened in my room.

"KIM JONG HYUN I DEMAND ANOTHER ROOM FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU HORMONAL CREEPS !!! AND TAKE YOUR BLOODY UNDERWEARAWAY FROM MY JAGIYA! " I shouted at the top of my lungs.