Chapter 17 - TRIP

Start from the beginning

🙊: "I know!"

🐿: "So you're the one who plan it?"

🙊: "Nope!!"

Alright, I thought this was Lisa's plan but it was actually not. Lisa didn't seem to be in the mood for any call so I hung up after a short conversation then immediately got asked.

"Bitch? Why Lisa absented today? Is she busy?" - Yeri suddenly asked causing my girlfriend and I speechlessly looking at each other. Then Jisoo eyed me to spill the tea. So I did.

I told Joy and Yeri about her right now condition and they just speechlessly gawked. They didn't like the idea of Jennie reunion with her ex, but, we couldn't do anything about this. Not because they were Jenlisa shipper that's why they hated, it was just because it's Jennie's life, so of course, it's her decision to choose who she wanna be with. We're just her friend and we cannot decide or judge her choice. The word "Friends" is referred to someone who always supports you no matter what. And we're always here to support Jennie with all heart, just please don't make the wrong choice because we don't wanna see anyone hurt.

After an hour of talking, the bell finally allowed all students to feel free. It was time for going home and we were here still waiting our friends. Then yes!There they are!

"Yo, girls! How you feel about the coming trip?"- Joy exhilaratingly screamed and got a quick reply.

"Unaffected!" - Jennie flatly answered as flipping her hair. The loud creature then rolled her eyes.

We spent minutes talking with each other and stuffs before separating our ways home. Today Jennie didn't bring her own car to school nor having a driver so my girlfriend be there caring her cousin as it's always her duty.

"Rosé and I will take you home, Jendeuk." - Jisoo smiled and looked at me. I just nodded.

"Oh, it's okay. I still need to go somewhere after this. And— oh he's coming." - Jennie's eyes averted to the brand new car which pulled over in the driveway.

'Who the hell is this?'

The brunette then hurriedly grabbed her things and left toward the car and a square face, thin man got out to greet her.

'Fuck, Jongin?' My jaw dropped to the ground.

By the way, don't be doubted why we clearly recognize his face! Everyone has Instagram account and I think you should create one or more than two.

Our eyes gawked but there, some stupids be like.

"Let's kill these love!" - Joy blurted out and Yeri chorused.

Jisoo and I didn't know them.

Lisa's POV:

After a short tough break, a week started again. I didn't attend school for almost ten days counting from the match ended, but does it bother? No. It's not I'm trying to avoid the truth, it's just I don't really have strength to go. I need time. Some more times.

I took a glance at my phone and there was 0 messages. Okay, she's not even interested to ask. Oh, I almost forgot that she is now happy with him. An unpleasant smile appeared on my lips yet I ignored it. I kept packing my things like shorts, boxers, t-shirts, pajamas, cameras, brownie and more for our school trip tomorrow. Actually, it wasn't my idea but my parents'. I convinced them to choose Busan since it's Jisoo Unnie's hometown. I know she misses her parents a lot.