"No you won't." I said and I took her hand on mine. For God sake. We were in a birthday party.

I took her outside the house and we got inside our car. I wanted no Bona, no walking whore not anyone to hear us talking. And that was between me and her.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on Jisoo? Really?"

"Are you kidding me? You were flirting with that thing over there and you let her touch you? What were you trying to do Jennie? Make me jealous or something?"

"Your words not mine."

"Okay, you are acting like a little kid and I know why. Bona is my secretary. I didn't have a clue she was gay and that she had a sister. It's sad but actually I never tried to learn anything about the girl. Our relationship was nothing but professional. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You don't sound convinced."

"I am." She said and looked outside the window. She was being jealous and it was her first time. I had my moment at the bakery with the filipina girl. I touched her hand and made her turn her head so she could look at me.

"Jen.. I love you ok? I never felt anything for any girl besides you and that girl back in high school. Okay? I love you and Ella.. We are a family, so please don't be stupid."

"I know.. I am sorry too.. I love you.. I just, when I saw her there and she was saying those things. Well my mind stopped. I was thinking things that I shouldn't."

"Don't you think I know you by now? I know you very well."

"You think?"

"I am sure. Now give me a kiss and I am planning to punish you for letting that woman touch you."

"I did it to make you jealous."

"And I was. Now where is my kiss?"

She leaned closer to me and we started to kiss. We both wanted that kiss the whole day. Her hand touching my inner thigh so close to my center. She knew how to touch and she knew how to make me wet. I was kissing her neck when I saw the mark I left her yesterday. I kissed and licked the same place over and over again and the moans she was letting out where doing things to me. If we were anywhere else I would so have her naked again. We were so lost into each other when I heard a knock on our window. Jennie removed her lips from mine and we both looked at the intruder.. Bona..

"I.. I.. am sorry but we.. we are cutting the cake.. I.. am going to go inside."

Jennie looked at me and gave me another kiss.

"She so has a crush on you."

"No, she is not."

"She is gay, you are gay.. And.. She quit her job for you. I think I might have my eyes on her and make her understand that you are taken."

"Like I did with the Ms Yerin over there?"

"It was just to make you jealous Jisoo. Instead of walking trouble they should call her a walking sexual disease."

"Let's go inside. I think Bona realized that I am gay. Last time she saw me with Suho so she maybe confused."

"I am willing to make her understand that now you are gay and mine. Can I kiss you again when we are going to be inside?"

"No, but you can hold my hand."

"Okay.. I can do that."

When we got inside all kids were around Eddy singing the birthday song. Our daughter next to her friend smiling. They were so cute. That age is the most pure. After that you see your child growing up and you wish they were young again.