Part 17 Decorating Christmas Eve

Top screen btw!

Prism was carefully brushing Cloud's fur which was very soft. Cloud used to have a fluffy coat but it got shaved off for purposes. Christmas was close and everybody was preparing. Dash was making dinner while Soarin was at Wave Chills house. Prism: Mommy!" Dash: Yes!" Prism: When are we going to decorate!" Dash: Umm... I think when daddy comes home!" She yelled back across the hallway. Prism: Alright! And also Mommy...." Dash: Yes!" Prism: Cloud is biting my dress!" Dash: Why is she doing that?!" Prism: I think because I put makeup on her." Dash: Prism!" Prism: Sorry but it's fun. Dash: Alright behave Daddy is almost home!" Prism: Ok!" Prism put a dress on her table and slipped it on Cloud. Cloud ran in a brown box. Prism looked back at Cloud with a smile.

My arts (BTW) Visit my deviant page

My arts (BTW) Visit my deviant page. Username: KittycatRittyCat!

Their was an opening in the door. Dash: Soarin finally." Soarin: What? I took a long time their." Dash: No Prism is going crazy over cloud she ripped her dress... I mean shirt." Soarin: Ehh it's fine. Rarity made it." Dash: Oh yeah.... who cares then." She said motioning her hand. He smiled back. The house has tall ceilings and was white but with brown bits at places. To make the Steampunk glam. Dash: Also she wanted to decorate." Soarin: Might as well do it now. Dash: Yeah ok..... Prism!" Prism: Yes!" Dash: Daddy is here. She came down stairs and brought the items out and the tree was real so they got it early. They wrapped the garland around and ornaments. Finally Prism our the Star on the tippy top. And the next day was going to be Christmas 🎄!

Merry Christmas Eve guys! Love you all and I hope you have a wonderful day! At a Christmas party now!

Hope you enjoy! 😁😁😁😁😁🎄🎄🎄🎄❤️❤️❤️❤️🤪🤪🤪