Part 2 Another Adventure!

Dash: Come on Soarin lets go get Carmen again with her stupid jokes!" Soarin: Got that Dash!" He said. It was their 5th time keeping the people and museums safe. The thing is nobody new because they were secret. Soarin: Lets go get her!" Dash and Soarin has their own little routine one would snatch the bag and the other would distract. Dash: There no where to go Carmen your surrounded!" Soarin: Come on Carmen you know better NOT to steal!" Carmen: Well that's terrible better leave now suckers!" She then used her grapple hook and swung fast onto the houses. Dash: Wow she really wants to fight then let's fight!" Soarin: We have to the Not look suspicious to people to it is after all the morning!" Dash: I know now let's go!" She said then sprinting house to house and springing to. Soarin: Dash she is over there!" Dash: Oh man she is busted!" Soarin and Rainbow were good friends now and would help each other as well they would also go to the bar once in a while and sometimes accidentally get drunk and Rainbow would start to kiss Soarin. But when they realized what they did they would just start laughing knowing it wasn't real but both deep down inside wish it could have been. When they ran toward Carmen they were out of breath even Carmen. Who could sprint for hours! Dash snatched Carmen'a bag fast but tiredly and said "Uhh oh yeah Soarin lets (Coughs) go!" Soarin: (Coughs) Coming. Carmen screamed "I'll get you one day! One day for sure." She said and pulled out a gun and left. It was now afternoon and Rainbow and Soarin were tired from the run. Dash: That took us so long!" Soarin: I know and it's like we've been doing this for like a month and it's just hard!" Dash looked at Soarin. The two have gotten closer everyday and finally Soarin put his hand around Rainbow's waist. Rainbow blushed so hard she has never blushed like that before. She then leaned on Soarin's shoulder on the roof were they would usually hang out at the end of the fight. Soarin blushed hard as well. They have not kissed before though they did not know when they would have. After a minute of quietness Dash said "What happens if someone notices us?" Soarin: Well we will just have to deal with it not tell em or nothing." He holding Dash's hand a little. Rainbow saw but then looked at the blue like sky and held back a smile but then could not help but laugh. Soarin: Why are you laughing anyway?" Rainbow: Well idk but I do like resting it's nice next to you especially- oh dammit I said the wrong thing sorry Soar!" She then looking back up at him. Soarin: Oh it's ok Dash I know you actually mean it!" He said then laughed. Dash: Do not!" Soarin: Yes way!" He said then both got up and swung from house to house. Dash: Race you to the coffee shop!" Soarin: I'm sure I'll get there first!" He said then jumped as well. When they got there it was a tie. Dash: Just great one has to be the winner!" She said then tackled Soarin. Soarin: Fine fine you win!" When they got to the coffee shop they ordered a coffee like usual then left and went back onto the houses. Rainbow and Soarin would never tell there true feelings for each other but what was more important was that they had each other. Dash looked at the sunset with Soarin. Dash: I have to go now we really don't want to be late with jewels again last time was a disaster when we did not show up with news." Soarin: Well your right but we did finish that mission like at Midnight!?" Dash: I know and we were both tired to!" She said getting ready to leave. Soarin: Well See ya!" Dash: See ya!" And off they went to their homes were they would stay or they might stay. Dash loved Soarin and Soarin loved Dash but they really never had the time literally to speak their true felling to each other but maybe one day they will.