Part 15 Thanksgiving

Btw that is my art up their and Prism yes is five years old read this.

The morning rose to great powers and people were getting prepared. At Pinkamena's house she was making the turkey! The whole set of food! Pink: Mmm no! Better get that done nope! Turkey almost done! Where is the... sprinkles found it! Where is the milk! Ughh this place is such a mess." An hour later Pinkamena managed to get all the food ready and prepared. They would be celebrating Thanksgiving at Applejacks house. The door bell rang as Applejack came in. Pink: Oh hello! What can I get you!" Applejack: Pinkamena it's me!" Pink: Oh sorry I'm just sooo busy! It's hard alright." Applejack: Well I wanted to help you bring the stuff to ma house." Pink: Oh thank you so much!" Applejack: No problem!" They both left carrying dozens and dozens of food! When they finally got there they set down the food and settled up the streamers. Everybody had a job to do. Rarity was making the outfits for  thanksgiving. Applejack was setting up the barn. Pinkamena was baking the whole lot. Rainbow and Twilight made sure the guests were all their. And Fluttershy.... well she didn't help at ALL. Everybody was still asleep but Prism woke up early early. Prism got out of bed and walked downstairs and looked at the calendar. Prism quickly ran back upstairs and busted open the door to her parents bedroom. Prism: Mom! Mommy! Wake up! Dash: Ughh what do you want?" She said opening her eyes slightly. Prism: Don't you remember daddy! It's Thanksgiving!" Soarin: What!?" He jumped up. Dash: Dang it! Thanks Prism." They got out of bed and put the clothes on that Rarity gave them and Prism. Prism hated dresses she only cared if they were comfortable. But she had to wear it. At Rarity's... we'll she wanted to look her best. So she put on tons of makeup and so did Fluttershy. When everybody was ready they all left. Applejack greeted them all as they sat down in the orchids of apples. Fluttershy: Hello Applejack you seem like a bitch today!" She said tossing her hair. Applejack: Well I mighty hate you so no offense but I hope your buried alive." Fluttershy: Ughh." She said looking in another direction. Prism: Hi!" Prism said running in. Fluttershy was always fond of Prism not like the others. Nobody ever knew why so. Fluttershy even considered Babysitting Prism when she was younger.  Dash: Hey guys!" Pink: Oh hello! It was a real struggle make the food but I did it!" Dash: Good job then." Soarin: Prism Don't go to far in the orchids. Prism: I won't!" Rarity came running in holding up get dress with her hands. Sooner or later Twilight came in pulling Spike with her. Spike: Do we have to be here?!" Twilight: Yes Spike! To give thanks." Spike: Stupid idea!" Twilight: Spike! Be nice. Or else... or- or else your grounded." Spike: You can't tell me what to do your not my mom!" Twilight: Beg my pardon I am your older sister and guardian of you! So I'm sorry but yes I can tell you anything!" Spike: Rude." He mumbled. Dash: Hey Twi." Twilight: Hey Rainbow. Did Pinkamena finish the food?" Dash: That was finished yesterday." She said tossing her hand in front. The CMC's finally made it. Everything was ready.

Part 2 coming today or tomorrow! Hope you enjoy! This one! Here is another of a fav.

Thats Rainbow if you are wondering! Lol.