Part 4 A Rough Day

The two were off to work as investigators when Rainbow said she woke up weary and coughing but she did not want to tell Soarin. Then Soarin would want to send Dash home and Rainbow literally hated staying home. Even though Dash loved Soarin very much she did not want to be sent home for being sick.

Soarin: Come on Dash your kinda slow usually your in front of me. Rainbow every-time she would jump she would cough so it was harder for her to jump as well even with the grapple hook. Dash: Coming just umm never mind!" She said then jumped and coughed then sneezed. Soarin noticed. Soarin: You sure you don't want to go home?" Dash: Yeah Soarin I'm fine!" She said running across a roof. Carmen was spotted on another side of a roof holding an emerald that was gleaming in the light easy to spot. Soarin and Dash surrounded her. Carmen: Ughh! If only you guys for once could just leave me alone!" Soarin: No can do Carmen!" Dash: Your (Coughs) surrounded!" She weakly said on the last word. Carmen: Oh look who's sick here!" Dash: Am not!" Carmen: Well anyways I have to go now so BYE!" She said the. swung down like the wind that strongly jumped on days like these. Dash: Ughh we have to go catch her again!" Soarin: I know but Dash you sure your alright because it seems like your actually sick and I care about you more than jewels and diamonds?" Dash blushed at the comment then still said "I'm not sick let's... just keep on going." As they swung of the house and went on to many other houses they finally reached Carmen again. Dash coughed and sneezed constantly and Soarin knew Dash was sick but scared to tell. She was surrounded again. Dash was about to grab the bag when "I got (Coughs)" She The fell onto the roof. Carmen: Seems like your actually sick- hey!" She said seeing that Soarin had took her bag. Soarin: Come on Dash lets leave poor Carmen ALONE!" She said and they both jumped down. The whole time they were walking and putting back the item were it belonged Dash would not speak because she was coughing and sneezing more than actually talking. Soarin: Your sick Dash and you had a hard day today why did you not tell me?" Dash: Ughh because I was scared that you would send me home." Soarin: Well duhh Dash I would do that because I know you hate staying home but you will get better that way." Dash: Yeah I guess- (Coughs)." Soarin: Yeah Dash you have a fever." Dash: Yeah I kinda feel-." Soarin: Dash? Dash!" He said as he catches Rainbow into his hands. Soarin: Yeah you poor thing you need rest." All the drama that now went through there heads were bad enough.

The next day...

Dash surprisingly woke up next to Soarin who was sleeping on the roof as well. Dash: Soarin wake u- (Coughs)." Soarin: Yeah Dash..." He said tiredly. Dash: Love you but you have to get up." Soarin: Dash your sick go back to sleep." Dash: But your not sick so get up." She said shaking him with her hands. Soarin got up and realized something he might have overslept. Soarin: Wait Dash what TIME is it!" Dash: Umm it's 4:00 I think PM." Soarin: Dammit I'm screwed from Jewel today!" Dash: It's ok Soarin I'll tell her an excuse. As they went to Jewel's you could tell Soarin was worried and Dash was sick. Soarin: Dash please I beg you GO home!" Dash: Ughh fine!" When they went to Jewel's place Dash made up an excuse and Jewel's actually believed Soarin and Dash. When Dash got home she just could not stop thinking about Soarin. Dash: Ughh I'm talking to myself and I just don't know what to do!" She said with a sad face. Dash and Soarin never slept together maybe one or two times on the roof but never at each other's houses unless they got drunk which that was rare or I mean not so rare but still you get the point. Dash and Soarin did not live together either but loved each other very much. Both rich and wealthy they did not care how poor or rich they were they only cared about each other not for money. The next day Soarin told Dash if she felt any better and surprisingly she did so they went off to there regular schedule like usual.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I want to say remember these are people with the same skin as us but with the same eye and hair style and color. Im excited for next one!😁 Yay!