Part 11 Problems

I'm going to be doing POV now sometimes.

Dash got up from bed again! Soarin: Dash how many times do you sleep a day like... and hour?" Dash: Well it's not my fault." She joked. Soarin: Well I need to go with... Ughh Twilight." Dash: She is really that BAD?!" Soarin: Yep like really bad." He said putting on his coat. Dash: Well I mean we are both technically the only ones that can jump far distances on houses so... that is probably why she is so bad." Soarin: Well I have to get to Jewel's as she hands me and Twilight the task." Dash: Bye!" Soarin: Bye!"

Twilight sat down on the chair and so did Soarin they looked at Jewel's who was for some reason playing with something but then looked back at them. There was an awkward silence between them all until Jewel's spoke. Jewel: Alright sorry for the delay of Umm... the awkward silence. It's just that you will be assigned a new thieve that we just discovered." Soarin: Alright what's the name?" Jewel: Well I don't really know it's name but what I do know is it is a she and well "She" is wearing a black coat ALL the time. So be careful you don't what is underneath that coat of her's" Twilight: Ok... let's go... now. But what happens if I get SHOT!" She blurted out at the end. Jewel: Then... well... idk just go on! Tata!" She said waving fancy like. They ran off onto the houses and leaped against one house after house. They saw the thieve just like Jewel's had said... she has a black coat so be cautious! They ran to the thieve and tried to take the item away but no one successful got the item the thieve was... gone. Twilight: We... we..." Soarin: We failed." Twilight: I-how!" Soarin: That thieve is quick!" Twilight: I know!" They quickly ran back to Jewel's place and told her everything. Jewel: Well then if you did not successfully get the item then try again tomorrow."

Soarin and Rainbow's house...

Soarin opened the door quit slowly and looked miserable when he came in. Dash: What happened now?" She said putting a book down that she was reading. Soarin: We well we.... we didn't catch the thieve." He said scratching the back of his head. Dash was in disbelief. Dash: You always catched the thieves? Was it because of Twilight?!" Soarin: Well no not exactly.... that thieve went like!? Miles per hour Dash! Miles per hour!" Dash: That's actually too fast? But who could it have been." She said as Soarin sat next to her. Soarin: We Don't know even Jewel's does not even know?!" Dash: Well then who ever it is be sure to catch that thieve next time or so many artifacts are going to be stolen!" Soarin: I know. You know we should probably go to bed right now." Dash: Oh yes plz I'm tired." Soarin: It's funny because you have been home all day and have not done nothing." Dash: Yeah well I'm pregnant so let's just get to bed. And off they went to sleep ready for the next day to come.