Taehyung wanted to come back to the account later so he quickly followed him and shut his phone off.

Jungkook's POV

@Vtaetae has followed you!

Who? V? TaeTae? Probably some old creep.

"Hey jimin," The boy in mention turns his head, tilting it a bit as if he was asking a question. "do you know who @Vtaetae is?"

Jimin's once confused face now turned into a smirk. "Look at the comments on your latest post." with that, he turned his body back around to his boyfriend and started snuggling up with him again.

I look at my latest post and scroll through the comments until I see a bunch of people @ing the guy. Me being the curious guy I was, I tapped on the persons profile and-

What!? 4.6 million followers?! who is this person?

I squint my eyes and read his bio.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim Taehyung
Model
I like sushi 🥰🥳🥵🥵🤤
~~~~~~~~~~~

who the fuck puts that many emojis in their bio, but the fact that he's a 'model' makes me now realize why he has so many followers.

I look down at his profile and damn, he's a fucking model no doubt. I saw that he works for gucci so that just secured the fact.

But still. How did he come across my small account and why did he find so much interest in me to the point where he even follow-

@Vtaetae sent you a message!

Fuck. What the hell do i do!?

@Vtaetae sent you a message!

No way i'm doing this alone.

I jump to the other side of the couch and aggressively shake yoongi and jimin up.

"What the fuck do you want?!" The dark haired one groans. He blocks my hands as I continue to shake the small kid. "Let him sleep. Talk to me." He whispers to me.

"Your not good at texting!"

"Yes I am!"

"No your terrible at it except when it comes to jimin!"

Yoongi makes a face, clearly offended at my statement but then just rolls his eyes.

"I'll try my best just don't wake him up!" He whisper-yells at me.

I jump back to my side of the couch and Yoongi joins me.

"What's the issue?"

"Okay, soooo you know that guy that everyone was tagging under my latest post." he nods his head motioning for me to keep going. "So, he followed me and now he messaged me!" Yoongi let's out a mini gasp and his eyes go wide. "Well, what did he say!?"

"I don't know!" He snatches MY phone from MY hands then quickly goes to my DM page. "Yoongi wait!" Too late. He tapped his contact name and boom. There were the messages.