16

I was helping Steven put up missing filers of Lion while Stella ran in between my feet.

I smiled and picked her.

"Are you trying to trip me, Stella? In the cutest way ever?" I asked her with a smiled.

She little out a small bark.

Suddenly a bright yellow car pulled up in front of me and Steven, casing the filers to come out of Steven's hand.

A guy can out and leaned on the car.

"What are you doing this Saturday?" He asked.

Steven looked up at him with an unamused face and walks over to pick up the filers.

I smirked a bit, never seeing Steven act like this before.

He ran after Steven.

"Hey, listen little kid!" He called out to him.

"Beat it Kevin" Steven told him.

Kevin began to explain that he throwing a  party and all the cool kids were invited expect one, someone who was much cooler than he was. At first, Steven thought he was talking about him but Kevin was talking about Stevonnie. Steven was highly upset that Kevin wanted Stevonnie to be at the party only to make him look cool. Steven then explained that Stevonnie only exists when he and Connie are together, which they weren't.

I put Stella on the ground to talk to Kevin.

"Look, Kevin, Steven already declined your offer, why do you persist on asking him?" I asked.

He then looked at me from head to toe and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well, aren't you a knockout beauty and that, accent of yours makes it even hotter" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist causing me to get closer to him.

"Why don't you come to my part as my date, Sweetface"

My eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Hey! Leave her alone Kevin!" Steven told him.

"And why would I do that? Is she your cousin or something?" Kevin asked.

"I'm not his cousin" I told him.

He then holds my chin.

"Then why is so protective of you?"

Before I could break his arm or tell him something. Steven bet me to it.

"She's my sister! Yeah, she's visiting from England"  Steven told him.

I quickly manoeuvred my way out of Kevin's arms and picked up Stella.

"Yes I am his sister, that's from...England"

Stella barked and growled at Kevin. He backed away for her.

We declined his invitation again.

He sighed in frustration.

"Great. So invited that other kid for nothing" Kevin said as he walked back his car.

"Connie's going?!" Steven ran up to Kevin as he walks to his car.

"Of course she's going. No one turns down an invitation to a Kevin party" Kevin told him.

"But she can't stand you. Why would she... Wait. Did you say all of this to her too?"

Steven ran up to Kevin's car.

"Is it too late to RSVP?"

Kevin rolled down his window.