6. Finally A Call

Recap

"Shit," I said to myself and thought I will wait until she does call.

I do kind of believe in love at first sight, so don't judge me.
------------------------------
            *One Month Later*

  Giovanni's Pov

Talia hasn't contacted me in over a month, and she has my information from when I first came to her job so I don't know what the problem is.

And yes I waited a whole month, its still some good guys out in the world and just like you women, we don't want to get hurt either.

I should of just spoke up when she thought that my sister was my girlfriend, gosh I'm so damn stupid.

Getting interrupted out of my thoughts by my phone ringing I got up to answer it.

"H-hello," a shy woman answered the phone on the other end.

"Um yeah hello who is this?" I asked the person on the phone.

"I-its Talia," she said shyly over the phone.

"Oh hey Talia how are you?" I asked while trying to hide my excitement.

You don't want to scare her off you big idiot.

"I'm fine I was just wondering if you would like to have that date now, if you're not to busy with anything though," she said super fast.

I just smiled because she was so shy, and I just knew her friends made her call me and I was very happy about that.

"We can go tomorrow at 8:00 Pm, I will pick you up so don't worry, oh hey Ava and Carter," I said through the phone because I had a feeling they made her call me, Talia is very shy and I'm hoping to break that soon.

"Hey baby daddy....ouch damn it Talia why you punch me with your manly ass hands," Carter yelled at Talia but she ignored him.

"Yes tomorrow is fine bye Giovanni," she said but didn't hang up the phone completely, so I just listened for awhile.

"Ugh Carter I'm going to kick your ass," Talia yelled loudly.

I guess she's not that innocent or shy I thought while I finally heard the dial tone on the other end.

Well I have a date tomorrow with a sexy caramel queen, so let me watch a little television, and get me some rest so that the time will pass quicker.

I can't wait to meet her again!

I thought to myself while daydreaming.