20. Are You Serious Part 2

(Ring on the top or Bottom)

  Giovanni's Pov

I woke up from our nap and seen that it was 3 pm and I was going to take her out at 7, so I got up took a shower, brushed my teeth,and threw on some sweats and a regular T-shirt with my shoes.

Walking back in the room I seen that Talia was still sleeping, so I wrote her a note saying that I went to go get some work done.

I walked out the house and locked the door and got in my car to go the jeweler.

Yep you guessed it, I'm proposing to my little chocolate goddess tonight.

Finally making it to the place I got out the car to see a short old man at the counter.

"How may I help you young man?" he asked me.

"Well I'm propsing to my girlfriend tonight and I'm looking for a ring that's not to big but big enough to where she wave or move her hand people will see the diamond," I said all in one breath.

"Wow you must love this young lady," he said.

"Yes I really do," I said while he walked to the back and came back out with a 4 carat black band ring.

"This is a unique ring and I have a feeling that she will love it based on how you talk about her," he said with a smile.

"Yes she will thank you, and I would take the ring," I said and he rung it up and I paid the fee.

When I got home it was 6 pm, and I had to hurry so I hid the bag under the driver side of car and went inside to hear the shower running.

So I went upstairs, stripped out of my clothes, and got in behind her.

"Ahhh," she screamed and almost fell if i didn't catch her.

"Damn it Gio don't do that again," she yelled at me.

"Sorry baby but hurry we have reservations to save," I said while pecking her lips.

We hurriedly got out and got dressed.

I had on an expensive black suit with my gold rolex, you would think I was black.

While Talia on the other hand had on a dark blue dress that clung to her body and went to the floor with a slit that showed off her beautiful caramel thighs and black heels, and her hair at the middle of her back.

I stared at her for a long time when I heard my name.

"Giovanni do I look okay?" she asked shyly.

"You look wonderful baby," I said while taking her hand and twirling her around.

"You look handsome babe," she said while kissing me.

We stopped and walked to the car and made our way to the restaurant right at 7.

I gave my keys to the man but not before getting the ring out he bag.

"Hello reservations for Angelo," I said to the woman who was looking at me lustfully

"Okay follow me sir," she said while completely ignoring Talia.

"You better get her," Talia whispered in my ear.

We sat down and we ordered but from a different waitress.

I stopped eating and looked at Talia nervously and got on one knee.

"Talia you waited months before you decided to say yes to our first day, and when you did I was so happy, but now I'm asking you to marry me and say yes to many more dates to come so will you marry me Talia Smith," I said.

"Are you serious?" she cried and I frowned.

"Yesss I will marry you baby," she yelled and I sighed in relief and slipped the ring on her finger.

She grabbed my face, stood on her tippy toes and kissed me like crazy.

"I love you," she said against my lips.

"I love you to Lia forever and always," I said while grabbing her waist and kissing her back.