28. Baby

*6 Months*

  Talia's Pov

I am now 6 months pregnant and I wobble everywhere, one day Gio made fun of me when we were walking through the store.

He said 'Lets see who can wobble the fastest down the isle' with me and my hormones, I made him sleep on the couch for a week.

Right at the moment I'm very hungry and Gio was painting the baby room.

Getting up I went down the hall to look at the room and Gio turned to me.

"Baby don't get to close I don't want the paint to get you sick," he said while finishing up the last touches on the room.

"Babe I'm hungry," I said while looking at the room.

It was a light bule with clouds all around, it was beautiful.

"Okay go get dressed in something nice we're going out," he said while walking out the baby room to kiss me.

"Oh gosh okay," I said excitedly and wobbled away as fast as I could.

"Aw babe your wobble is cute," he said and I turned around and flicked him off, but he just laughed and went to get showered and dressed.

An hour later I walked down the stairs to see Giovanni waiting for me.

He looked up and did a double take at me.

"Wow babe you look gorgeous," he said while grabbing my hand and twirling me.

I had on a white dress that stopped a few inches above the knee, it was sleeveless with a heart shaped breast area, and it had a gold thin belt.

For my hair I curled it and left it hang down past my bra strap.

Every since I got pregnant it has been growing nonstop and I absolutely love it.

We walked out the house, locked up the door, and got in the car.

"I love you babe," he said and grabbed my hand.

"I love you to baby," I said.

For the rest of the day I felt like a princess.
------------
                  *9 Months*

  Talia's Pov

Ugh! I'm 9 months now and I look like a freaken whale, I'm so glad I decided to get married when I was only 3 months.

I heard a knock on my room door and I yelled for them to come in since I was on bed rest.

"SURPRISE," my dad (Dave) yelled and I peed on myself well at least I thought I did but then I felt pain.

"Ouchhhh that hurt," I yelled and screamed.

"Shit Giovanni she having the baby hurry up," he yelled and everyone ran upstairs.

"Ava get her shoes, Carter get her bags, dad get the car, and mama help me get her up," Gio yelled.

But believe it or not he has practiced that since the first day I turned 9 months.

Each and every night he woke me up with yelling.

'Babe I got to be ready so we can make it to the hospital fast,' he said.

'Boy sit yo ass down I'm tired,' I yelled at him.

We finally made it to the car and dad drove to the hospital while Ava was trying to make me do the breathing exercises.

Pulling up to the hospital they rushed me inside.

"Help she in labor," Carter yelled with his loud ass.

"CC shut up damn," I snapped and he folded his arms and everybody laughed.

Soon after they got me a room and I went straight to pushing.

"Okay Mrs. Angelo push," the nurse said and I did.

"Ahhhh G-Gio you are not g-getting me pregnant again," I yelled and pushed him away.

"Okay one last push you doing great Mrs. Angelo," she said.

"I'm sorry baby please hold my hand I love you," I said but Gio looked confused but held my hand.

I stopped pushing when I heard crying.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Angelo you have a boy," they announced.

They cleaned him off and handed him to me.

"Lucas Aden Angelo," we both picked out each name.

Everyone cooed at him and took turns holding him.

"You did great baby I love you," Gio said and kissed me.

I kissed him back and told him I love him and I fell asleep, tired from all that pushing.

I have a family now!