Chapter 22: trapped (part 2)

Heatwave was worried he woke up in a dark room with optimus and they both can see each other but they had to find a way out. Where are we and are we okay? Heatwave asked as he helped prime get up. I don't know but we seem to be alright we must find a way to get out of here. Prime said as he walked around a little and found a button. What does this do? Heatwave said pressing the red button. All of sudden giant words appeared above them. Glowing crimson red.
_Top dare_
Heatwave read it with a confused expression. Top dare? What's that? Heatwave asked but he turned around and saw that prime found a note.

Note:
Welcome to TOP DARE!
If you past these 4 dares you will beat the game and freedom awaits you. However if you fail one of these you will get a X and if you get 3 X's you will be stuck here forever!

Heatwave gulped at the last part. And took a step forward and pressed the word start.

Dare 1: dance "call me maybe"

Heatwave:
Plz.have mercy...

Without a minute passing a song started up and heatwave felt his spark froze in fear and embarrassment.
Heatwave took a deep breathe and sighed heavily.

Heatwave:* 2:31* my hips hurt I feel like my legs will fall apart.

_after the song_

Heatwave fell on the floor. He felt like his legs will break off at any minute. But prime stepped forward and pressed start ready for his turn.

Dare 2: 1v1

Optimus: this should be what humans say this will be a piece of cake.

*a basket spawns out of no where and a raccoon is in it.

Heatwave:*sees it and grabs a random broom*

Heatwave:*after striking the animals with the stick , immediately grabs the animal and yeets it 1000000 ft in the air and it disappears.*
_dare 2 completed_

Optimus: why did you attack the animal?

Heatwave: they always come to me and my wife's house and eat stuff from our garbage and they try to sneak inside to eat all of y/n's foods!

Optimus: ...

_time skip after 2 more dares_

Heatwave:
OMP!
Freedom! Heatwave yelled as he and optimus made it out the vr system it was obvious that it need way more fixing so they left doc green to do the work with boulder.
As soon as heatwave came home he hugged you and you hugged back you both were crying and kissing each other heatwave kept saying sorry but you forgave him and now he was ready to have another child he was kinda upset he isn't going to have a boy but if your happy he's happy to.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_:-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heatwave: sorry readers for waiting a long while for this chapter it wasn't much but it's something. And the reason why Orcy took so long was well. *sqints his eyes at orcy as she is drinking 10 sodas* she has a addiction...

Orcy:*hearing this music as she drinks her sodas*

Also orcy:

Heatwave: if you guys can plz help me

Heatwave: if you guys can plz help me. Give me tips to make her stop!

Orcy:*chugs a huge gallon of soda*

Heatwave:*sighs* anyway I hope you guys enjoyed. And plz comment to help me stop her...