Chapter 7: 4th of july kiss

It was the day! The day I'll surprise y/n with a gift! Chief burns , Cody , dani helped me pick it. It was perfect! I thought as I thought as I put the little black box in my berth and admire it. I'm a little nervous though. I just hope everything goes right and not what the humans call "everything going down hill". Thats when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly hidden the small box in my drawer that gram and boulder built for me it was suppose to hold things in it so I just put my things in it. Well not all of my things the drawer isn't that big but at least I don't have to keep my stuff in the sigma where blades would go and snoop at all my stuff. I heard the door open and I quickly spun around on my peds and saw y/n. She was tired she looked like her beautiful skin was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes and she was hunching over. She Struggled to get on my berth obviously she was a small human so I just helped her onto it and the first thing she did when she got off my hand was stumble to her spot on the berth and slept. Hey y/n why didn't you go sleep in your bed? I asked her softy to not fully awake her from her nap. I want to be with you. She mumbled as I only blushed. Sleep with mee! She wined as I only rolled my eyes and lay down right beside her. I stroked her hair with my digit
(Finger) and chucked before whispering to her. Hey can you guest what tomorrow is?
4th of July!? She said turning around to kiss me on my face plate. I chuckled and kissed her fourhead. I hope nothing bad happen tomorrow I thought as we both feel into recharge.

-time skip to 4:30am- (morning)

I woke up by an alarm on y/n's phone. I nudge her a little trying to get her to wake up so she can then it off but she didn't listen and only grunted and wave me dismissively. I wasn't a bot  to take No as an answer and with that I turned on my sirens and lights on my shoulder causing her to wake up in a panic. Emergency! Where! Where at!? She yelled but only took a few seconds for her to find out what was going on. Heatwave! Why did you wake me up!? She said as she streched. Your phone went off did you plan to do something at this time? I asked her offering my servo. Yeah. Smooching that face! She said as she climbed on my servo and brought her to my faceplate. You know wave for a tall,grumpy,handsome bot like you. Your not so bad~. She said as be both met each others lips. I wanted to deepen the kiss but she denied and broke the kiss. Oh! And happy 4th of July she said I putted her on the ground so she can walk out while I get the gift.

-another time skip at the beach because I don't want to write boring details of how they get there-

I was ready it was dark out and everything was set. The burns except for y/n were having a cook out party with the greens and i m at the beach shaking my aft off of how nervous I was and waiting for a y/n to meet me at the beach. I was quickly snaped out of my mind when I saw a familiar green slick car driving up the beach and then came to a hault. Hey heatwave! I heard y/n said as she walked out her car and made her way towards me.

Y/n's p.o.v
I walked up to heatwave and sat next to him hugging his arm. I only felt him tense up and quickly shook it off. Was there something wrong? Is he going to tell me that he's done with me? Thousands of ideas popped in my head until I felt a soft metal arm around my waist. Well some one likes being in their small form huh? I said as he rolled his eyes and stated kissing my cheek.

Heatwave's p.o.v
You know I love you a lot y/n. I said as we kissed each other but I broke the kiss so she can get some air. Thats when we heard huge explosions we both quickly looked behind us and we saw kids and people running on the beach with fire works in their hands.

Heatwaves p.o.v
I did like fire works but the cause fires which annoys me but thats when I looked back at y/n. Happy 4th of July heatwave. Y/n said to me as she made both our lips deepening the kiss which I happily melted into. Showing dominance I started to lean my body against her body hearing her moan a little which caused me to get a little excited. Hey y/n I asked nervously. Yes heatwave? She said as I made her stand up and I knelt down on one knee. I pulled out the little box and opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

 I pulled out the little box and opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring

Y/N! We knew each other for a while now and I was wondering...we went on dates,had well..we interacted with each other. I took a deep breathe even though I don't need to breathe still it kinda helps me calm down. Y/N what I'm trying to say is that...will you marry me!? I said as I was afraid that she would say no. She putted her hands and her moth and started crying? But she ran and hugged me and I hugged her back. Yes Heatwave! I will marry you! She said as I lifted her in the air and spined her around in circles till we got dizzy. I planted my lips on hers on we deepened the kiss and we both made out on the beach. I didn't care who ever was watching us I was happy and no one will take y/n away from me!.

When we got back to the fire house we told everyone about it and they were happy to hear the news. Kade asked us if it was a prank and to prove that it wasn't y/n showed him the ring. Well I'm happy for both of you. I heard chief said as I gave him a nod in agreement. Aww~ let me go get my camera! Dani yelled as she ran to another room. Now I'm very happy nothing can ruin this moment! Well except for kade he ruins every thing but he would never ruin me n y/n's relationship. Will he? I wondered but I snapped out of it when I heard y/n said something to me. Hey heatwave let's go to bed okay? She said yawning. She was tired so we both walked into my room and went into recharge.