Chapter 11: labor

It was a normal night like any other until you started to feel a sting of pain in your belly. Shocked you went to your dads room and woke him up.
Y/n are you okay? He asked. Your dad Charlie knows that you are pregnant and try his best to help you. I'm starting to feel the pain again! You told him as he got up out of his bed and head to the bathroom. Once he came out he was wearing his normal clothes. You both headed down stairs into the garage where you guys saw chase and heatwave. Chase transform we are going to the hospital. Chief said and chase transformed. Where is Y/N going!?! Heatwave said with a panic tone in his voice. Y/n felt pain in her stomach again. Your dad said as he got your hospital bag just in case since you were pregnant for 9 months. You and your dad got into chase and sped off. During the drive to the hospital your water broke. And chase drove faster. Sorry chase. You said but he told you it was okay.

                      -time skip at the hospital-

You were at the hospital just in time and you were with your baby. He was human. Or so you hope so. He had heatwaves eyes Literly. it scared you a little but you love him with all your heart.
Later on you heard a knock on the door and then the door open revealing a nurse. Ma'am a man is hear to see you. He claims to be your husband and with that she open the door all the way revealing a man wearing a red shirt and grey pants and red boots and the shoe laces are yellow. (BTW the shirt was a Lil tight on him causing the muscles to show a little.) The man walked up to you and kissed you sweetly before braking away. Looks like someone likes to show off. You said with a smirk. Heatwave only gave you a confused look but quickly looked at the baby.
So have you decided the na-. Heatwave was cut off when the baby opened its eyes revealing the two dark Amber orbs. Heatwave looked at the baby shocked. He has your eyes. You said while hearing heatwave chuckle a little. He does. Literly. He said as he picked the baby up but it felt unsettled and started crying. Heatwave tried to rock it side to side but it was obvious that it was uncomfortable. You took the baby back and snuggled it on your chest and it stopped crying. Really!? Heatwave said with a snicker in his tone. You smiled and kiss heatwaves cheek causing him to calm down.
So what should we name him? You asked heatwave. Hmmm... how about blaze? He said as he stroked the baby's hair feeling how soft it was. I like it. You said as you heard the baby started to cry. The nurse came in and told heatwave to leave but he protested and told her that he wants to stay to make sure you were safe but the nurse told him you will be okay. Somehow  he was convinced but a few minutes later you heard the nurses outside your room telling heatwave that you were okay and that he can go home now or wait in the waiting room. You rolled your eyes while you were feeding your baby.
Soon you heard chases voice outside telling heatwave that there was a fire he had to go put out and soon you were met with silence or so you thought when your baby kept crying for your attention. You were happy. What can possibly go wrong? You thought.