Chapter 5: scary movie night

Y/n's p.o.v.
(You and heatwave been dating for 5 months now and you to have a great relationship!)
Me and and heatwave were cuddling with each other in the couch in the bunker watching a scary movie. Blades and me were scared ,boulder is interested in how much effort went into the movie ,and chase is just flat out confused that he keeps asking so many questions...and heatwave just looks bord. Every time there was a jump scare me and blades will scream and hug the nearest bot next to us. Blades was close to chase and I was close to heatwave. But when ever I hug heatwave he only chuckles at how cute me and blades get scared so easily. Hey wave? I called him by his nick name. Yes? He said as he shifted to get comfortable. Can I sleep with you tonight I don't think I'll be able to sleep in my room tonight. Sure~~ <3 heatwave said as he slipped a servo around my waist. In returned I gave him a small little kiss on the side of his faceplate but he ended up facing towards me and kiss me with passion.

Heatwaves p.o.v
I deepened the kiss and I heard a small little moan but only I heard it. So when are you going back to your normal size? I heard y/n said as she leaned her head on my arm.
Before recharge! I said but she only looked upset. Hey you'll be with me still! I quickly said and she gave a faint smile.

-time skip in heatwaves room-

I was in my normal size and that's when I heard a small knock on my berthrooms door. Be there in a minute! I yelled as I took off my armor except my crouch plating.
I opened the door to see y/n. Oh hey y/n! Er... Do you want me to get you a blanket? I asked but she quickly pulled out a blanket out from behind her.
I gave out my servo for her to climb on and when she did I gently putted her on my berth and layed down besides her. Good night y/n I said as I used my digit to stroke her silky hair. Primus! It was so soft! I thought to myself as we both fell into recharge.

Y/n's p.o.v
I saw heatwave falling into recharge so I got up and walked up to his face and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. I love you. I said as I layed down next to his helm. And in surprise I heard him chuckle and saying I love you too my sweet dear y/n. And just by hearing that I smiled and gave him a kiss on his helm and in return I heard him hum and smiled before he layed his helm on my lap. Hes so cute when he sleeps. I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

A/N: hey guys sorry if its not good I tried and I need more ideas so please if you can try and comment some ideas or story's to make and please describe them to me so I can understand it. Thank you for reading this😊.