Chapter 14: nightmare (pt1)

(Sorry for not posting I have been busy so I decided to use my free time to write you guys story's I hope you enjoy!)

You were running what felt like hours. You didn't know why you were running but the darkness started to surround you. You were trapped what felt like fear and hell. But you heard a voice. Y/n.. It chanted. Y/n wake up...it suddenly yells at you. WAKE UP Y/N! You awoke in fear and panic. But turn to see the man who woke you up. Heatwave? You asked him as he seemed frighten.

Heatwaves p.o.v
Y/n was having that dam nightmare again. What ever. I was going to wake her up anyways. Heatwave what's wrong? She said as she put her hand on my cheek. Nothing just...worried. I told her as I gently grabbed her hand off my cheek and put it on my chest.
Plz tell me sweet spark I want to know. Y/n said as she wrapped her free hand around me like a hug. I stayed quiet before responding to her.
You keep getting that dream. I want to help but I don't know how only if I can just some how be there to protect you in your dream. I said as I got off the bed and washed my face plate.

No ones p.o.v
Y/N got off the bed and wrapped her arms around heatwaves waist and layed her head on his back trying to comfort him. Plz heatwave It's okay, it's just a dream. Y/n said as she tip toe and gave heatwave a Lil peck at his lips when he faced her direction. He chuckled before getting an idea. What if there is a way to help you in your dreams. He mumbled to himself before escaping y/n's grasp and running out the room and went outside to transform and drove off to doc greens lab. Y/n leaned on the giant door and looked at the direction heatwave went. What did he say?...