Chapter 6: Mine!

Y/N's p.o.v
I was just chilling on the couch when I heard some footsteps. I was reading a very cool book about a man dressed as a cowboy who goes on adventures! Ah! I see you are reading blades favorite book! I heard chase as he sat right next to me and Looking down at the book I was reading. I didn't know blades can re- I was cut off when chase knelt down and gave me a gentle kiss on my head.

Heatwaves p.o.v
I was talking to boulder as we were going down the lift. Once it landed and we walked to the TV area I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Chase!! I yelled in anger as he only shot up in horror. at that moment I ran and pushed him off the couch making him fall face flat on the ground and the first thing I did was grabbing y/n and running to my berth room before locking it and putting y/n on my berth. Covering her with kisses and love comments. Y/N! Your mine and only mine! Do you understand me!? I said as we kept kissing. Yes heatwave~~i am yours and only yours dont worry she said as she broken the kiss and kissed my helm before geting undressed and motioning for me to come closer and in return I smirked and went to my bathroom to use the shrink ray but once I got out I was met with soft lips and y/n's hands touching me on my frame making me shiver in pleasure. Are you ready big bot? I heard her say teasingly. Prepare to be rescued my princess! I said as we both started kissing and pleasuring each other.