Chapter 4: I love you (lemon)

Warning lemon alert! I repeat lemon alert!😲😲

I was being dragged to heatwaves birth and he kept smirking at me before putting me on his berth and went on top of me licking and kissing my neck.
Oh you taste so sweet y/n! He said as he sucked harder only to hear a small moan escape my mouth. Dammit I didn't mean to do that! You thought while heatwave was kissing you lower to your body.dammit y/n! I heard him curse as he came back to my face and smashed his lips into mine and started biting on my lower lip asking for an entrance but I denied him. As in return only grinded harder causing me to moan but he took the advantage and sliped his glossa in my mouth and explored my cavern.

Heatwaves p.o.v

Dear primus! I know I was drunk but she is so fragging beautiful! There's no way I can share her with anyone! Not even my team. Well I hope not. But that dosnt matter right now! I kept licking her with my glossa and frag! She tastes beautiful! Well despite the make up and perfume but she was hot! And when I  grabbed her sides, she let out a loud moan and dam I felt excided that I pulled off her shirt and pants. Only leaving her in her underwear and bra. I was surprised for seeing her body for once. She was built and skinny but not to skinny , she was perfect! I kept kissing her and teasing her until I heard.
Heatwave! Please stop teasing me! She said moaning and grinded on my crouch plating
So I did as she ask I took off my plating and got her fully naked and we just stared each other for a few minutes and that's when I started. I putted my whole member in. I waited for her to get comfortable. She moaned shortly after and I began pounding and thrusted  into her so hard that we nearly fell off the berth. But seeing how hyped she was I was geting a feeling otherwise I continued to thrust my member in and out as hard as I can and going faster by the passing second! It was amazing! I kept thrusting harder and faster  that's when she told me that she was going to cum. And we both came right after my 3rd thrust when she said that. Her moaning was music to my audio receptors! Dam! Y/n your hot! I said as she got up and i took out my member but she quickly got up and started licking my member before sticking the whole thing in her mouth! And dear primus! It felt good! So good that I came all over in her mouth.
Oh heatwave pound me! I heard her moan loudly and so I did i putted my big member in her again and I was pounding into her again but was moving inhuman speeds that I didn't even know that I can do! Oh! Heatwave I..I! She shuttered but then came and I came again too! Then after 3 more thrusts I took out my member and me and y/n fell into recharge.
                                            -time skip in the morning-
Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up on heatwaves birth with heatwave right next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. At first I thought it was cute but then I notice he wasn't asleep. He was looking down sad. Hey heatwave? I ask as I wrapped my arms around his body and cuddle next to his frame. Why are you sad?. He only grunted as he turned around facing his back towards me. I felt like he was upset or mad at me. So I got up and left only to hear him sigh.

Heatwaves p.o.v

Dammit! I said when y/n left. I quickly sat up and checked the time 6:42am. I must be dreaming! There's no way I just had sex with a human but in same time that human was cute! Arg! I slapped my face over and over trying to see if I was dreaming but no I wasn't
She probably hates me by now! I kept thinking until I heard a lil knock. I slowly took a deep breathe and open the door but was relieved that it was just Cody. Hey Cody do you need something? I asked him as he just smiled. Me and Frankie wanna know if you and y/n wanna come to the zoo!? He said as me and him walked onto the lift and headed for the garage. Hi heatwave...feeling better? I heard y/n said as she walk up to me. Yeah and you?  Good she quickly turning away but I can tell she was blushing and so did I.
Hey y/n can I talk to you alone please?

Y/n's p.o.v

Hey y/n can I talk to you alone please?. I felt bad for heatwave so I nodded and we both walked outside. He was the first one to talk. Hey? Y/n about last night did you injoy it?..I ment! Arg! I heard him sigh as he trys to hide his face with the edge of hat. I heard him take a deep breathe before talking in a soft voice. Y/n what I'm trying to say is...do you love me? I felt speechless but I knew that I did love him. Yes I do love you heatwave. I saw heatwave lowered his hand for me to get on. And when I did he slowly brought me closer to his face. We were both looking into each others eyes and that's when he met my lips. His lips were soft warm feeling. We stayed like that for a few minutes but I pushed away for some air. Hey love birds! Are we going to the zoo or not! We heard Frankie yelled as she crossed her arms impatiently which made heatwave chuckle but only I heard it. Heatwave transformed and opened the doors for us. When I got in the driver seat I felt warm and safe but I also felt like the saet was hugging me in the same time. I love you heatwave I said as we drove off to the zoo. I love you to y/n. We both smiled.