11

Jungkooks POV

I've been wanting to visit y/n but no one would tell me where she lived.

I went to jimins house and practically forced him to tell me where she lived. I still loved her and I just wanted to hear her say she loved me too.

I wanted her to be in my arms.

I wanted her lips on mine.

I wanted to grow old with her.

I regret hurting her and I admit I overreacted.

I should've asked her the day I was sent the picture of her and that guy.

I let jealousy get the best of me.

As I pulled in her drive way I was feeling nervous this would be the first time I'd see her in a year.

I knocked on her door and even rang the bell but nobody answered and it was really quiet.

I knew she was home her car was is in the driveway.

"Y/n open up please I just want to talk" I knocked on the door again.
I put my hand on the knob and the door was unlocked.

She should lock her doors it isn't safe especially being an idol.

As I opened the door what I say before me crushed me.

It crushed me deeply.

She was hanging from the stairs railing with a noose around her neck.

I dropped to my knees instantly and started bawling my eyes out.

She was gone.

The love of my life was dead.

This is all my fault.

I shouldn't have hurt her.

I can never forgive myself.

I called the rest of BTS and tried to tell them.

Words couldn't leave my mouth.

If I said it that meant what I saw was true. I don't want to accept  it. I rubbed my eyes hoping it'd be a dream.

But was still there.
Lifeless

"Jungkook you there?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-y/n " is all Jungkook was able to say as he sobbed.

"Are you drunk again?" Jin asked through the phone.

"Y/n's dead"
As those words left his mouth he broke down even more.

"Where are you?" Yoongi asked you can hear it in his voice he's one second away from crying.

"H-her h-house" Jungkook said stuttering trying to calm down form sobbing.

BTS hung up and made they're way to y/n's house.

Jungkook got up and he went towards the table where he spotted a piece of paper.

He realized it was a suicide note and tried to encourage himself to read It.

As he read it he couldn't help but cry. Especially at the message at the bottom she left for him.

"To my first love Jungkook I forgive you. The guy in the picture was my stepbrother. I'm sorry I'm not their with you. Remember, I will always love you even if I'm not breathing."

She loved him despite what had happened.

And he loved her.

••••••

3 Years later.

Jungkook always had y/n on his mind. He met someone and she reminded him of y/n.  She was so similar to her in a way. The BTS members still missed y/n. They'd often shared stories about the time they had with her.
Jimin even told them they use to like each other but ever since his arranged marriage his feelings for her disappeared. He even told them he fell in love with his wife and didn't know how to tell y/n so he kept his distance.

•••••

The BTS members were all in Namjoons living room watching some videos of y/n and it brought back so many memories.

Moving on from y/n's death was hard.

BTS felt guilty because they stopped communicating but it was only cause BigHit kept them busy they barely had time to sleep.

As for y/n's fans they've mourned her loss and spread positive things about her online.

Her family made a fundraiser in her name to help people with mental illness. And let them know they're not alone.

Jungkook loves his girlfriend but y/n will always be his first love.

THE END