10

I wrote a letter saying my goodbyes to my fans, family , Jungkook and BTS.

The letter:

After today there will be no more y/n. I did this to myself for not being good enough. I want to say sorry to everyone who will miss me. I don't know if anyone will really. I've been hiding all my suffering and pain I've felt in the inside every time I was on camera. Or whenever there was a camera. One thing I'm gonna miss the most when I was alive is the feeling of finally meeting that one special someone. I hope my fans are okay. I hope you guys respect my decision but I just didn't feel like I was meant to be here. I did the best I could. I gave people my all. I put so much work into my career and not much into my own life. As days went by I knew my health mentally was becoming bad. But I decided to put it aside. While I was alive I didn't have any regrets. You only live once so why ever regret anything ?  BTS has been nothing but nice too me. They were like my brothers. I loved them all. I know this will probably hit my family and BTS the hardest. It's gonna feel weird at first because I won't be around to respond to your messages about how much you miss me. Just know I miss you too and whenever you think about me just think about the good times we had together. As family , friends , or even lovers. This famous life was too much for me. Everything went downhill for me. I hope you guys move on from my death and live your lives to the fullest. I'm always with you even if you can't see , hear , or touch me.

- y/n

To my first love Jungkook I forgive you. The guy in the picture was my stepbrother. I'm sorry I'm not their with you. Remember, I will always love you even if I'm not breathing.