01

It's been a few months since I ended my tour. I still can't forget about the fact Jungkook came to surprise me and I announced my engagement on stage. I don't know if taking Jungkook back was a bad Idea but I had no regrets.

Everything between us has been okay. We're both happy and we're both ready to say 'I do'.
It's beautiful being able to marry your first love.

Ever since I announced my engagement with Jungkook there's been a lot of controversy about it.
Many of our fans are happy and many are mad I took him back considering he cheated on me.

I tried getting past the fact he cheated on me but I still can't , it bothers me everyday but I always push the thoughts and feeling away.

Today Jungkook was going to do a meet and greet with his members. I was proud of him for working so hard and for putting in effort in our relationship.

I know it's going to be a long day for him so I made him breakfast. He loves Nutella and banana milk so I made an amazing combo of Nutella crepes and a glass of banana milk.

I placed a plate of crepes and the chocolate spread on the table. I never put chocolate on his crepes because he likes to over due it sometimes with the chocolate and I didn't want to end up in a mess.

I also placed two bowls of sliced strawberries and bananas On the side.

He walked out the bedroom with his cute bed hair and blue silk pjs. He walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"Baby I made you breakfast" I hugged him back.

"Thanks honey, I love you" he replied back.

"I love you too"

Every  morning  Jungkook always hugs me and tells me he loves me. 

Ever since I took him back I could tell he was scared of losing me.

We both sat and ate breakfast together I had a cup of coffee he had a glass of banana milk.

"Don't forget you have hair and makeup later for today's meet and greet" I say reminding him of his schedule.

I know he isn't always on track in the morning so I remind him Incase he forgets.

"I have to get going soon kookie I have to be at bighit to record a few songs I also have interviews I have to go to I probably won't be home till late so go to bed without me okay" as I finish breakfast I got up and put my dishes in the sink and walk towards him and kiss his forehead.

"Alright I love you text me okay"

"Yes baby" I say walking into the bedroom to get dressed in high waisted shorts, a white crop top and black converse.

I grabbed my things and drove to bighit. I didn't really care how I looked because my stylist has my clothes that I'm going to wear for the interviews ready anyways.

10 Hours later

I'm finally on my last interview for the day I feel like I'm suffocating in this really tight dress luckily there's only a few more questions left to answer so I can take off this makeup and dress and sleep in my pjs with my soon to be husband.

Interviewer: how many new songs can we expect this year ? Any new albums?

Y/n: definitely a new album im working with a lot of amazing artists

Interviewer: can we expect Jungkook in any songs ?

Y/n: i don't know can we *shrugs* *smirks*

Interviewer : thanks for watching guys the curiosity still lingers in my head how about you .

The man saids into the camera and then the director yelled cut

End of interview

The interview was finally over. I go to the dressing room and change into the clothes I had on this morning.
After getting dressed I bid everyone goodnight and leave the building walking towards my car finally going home.

30 minutes later

The closer I get the the house I notice the lights in the living room are on.
As I get closer I notice another figure in the room. And to my eyes it reveals my ex best friend.

They don't noticed my presence and it feels like I'm going through deja vu again.  But the only difference I didn't cry I've had enough of getting hurt. I don't know why he hurts me . what satisfaction does he get from it?

I stand in front of them and they don't even realize I'm there.
They were touching each other up and sucking their faces off.
I clear my throat and they both looked at me Jungkook with widened eyes shocked he's been caught red handed. And the one and only ex best friend.

Rose.
"This just keeps happening to you doesn't it y/n". Rose said getting to close with Jungkook.
Jungkook shifts trying to create a distance between them.
"Wow Jungkook im speechless I really am honestly." I say in disbelief.

"Y/n let me expl-" Jungkook says getting up only to be interrupted with my foot making contact with his baby maker.
He falls on his knees holding onto his crotch in pain.

"I don't want to hear it".
I grab a bag and put a few clothes and essentials  in the bag and leave.
I go to a motel and stay there.

Edited