06

2 months later

You released your song and made it clear in an interview that you and Jungkook were no longer engaged and had no relationship whatsoever.

Everyone at BigHit knew you and Jungkook weren't together anymore.

There were rumors that Jungkook and rose were dating but you tried not to care because you knew you had to move on and honestly it didn't bother you .

You did things to keep your mind out off of him. You'd distract yourself by making music.

You even collaborated on a song with yoongi known as Suga in BTS.

You guys started to get closer, you were close with all of BTS since Jungkook was in the group but you distanced yourself after trying to cope.

You really were only close with jimin.

Jimin was always there for you even when you would have random breakdowns or you needed company he was always there.

He'd flirt with you sometimes but you couldn't tell if he was teasing or not.

You just knew that you were scared to love again.

You were scared of being hurt.

But there were also times you'd see jimin as more than a friend.

You're not gonna deny the fact that going to work was hard.

You couldn't keep making Jungkook jealous because you weren't that type of person you also knew as much as you loved Jungkook you had to let him go not because you wanted to but because you didn't want to give him another chance to hurt you.

•••••

You had just woken up after staying with jimin for a few days you bought a house and now lived alone.

BTS except Jungkook would visit you from time to time

You liked being alone and being isolated from people
It did take time to get use to not having someone's arms wrapped around you or constantly tell you how much they love you.

When you'd go to BigHit you'd pretend you were okay and fine.

But you weren't and only you knew.

You were still in your Pjs and headed downstairs to play the piano.

The song you were playing causes you to tear up .
it was the song your grandmother use to play when she would take care of you and noticed you were sad and missed your parents.

Except now you missed someone who was suppose to love you. 

You were still playing the piano when your door bell rang.
As your were walking towards the door you tied your hair up in a messy bun.

You opened the door and jimin was revealed on the other side.

"Hey y/n" he greeted you.

"Hi" you opened the door wide enough he stepped in and you closed the door.

"How have you been doing lately?" He asks

"I've been good cmon let's go sit" You walk towards the living room as he followed behind you.
You sat on the couch as he sat next to you.

You both face each other.

"Im going on the Red carpet next week and we were asked to bring a date if we wanted and I was wondering if you'd like to be my date?" He said

You didn't want to go but you felt like you owed him a lot for what he's done for you , you thought.

"Sure" you replied giving him a smile

Jimin stayed for a while until he said he had to leave cause he had some work to attend to.
You were now left home all alone. Again. You couldn't help but feel super sad.
You stayed home all day since you had the day off.

You were going through your schedule when you saw that you had an interview in 2 days but you weren't going alone.

Jungkook was going to be there.

You groan in frustration because you had to see him again.

Enjoy this pic of jimin because 🤤🤤

Sorry for the lame chapter but I got some TEA FOR YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😉

••

I'm editing btw