Say I do

Your POV

The five kingdoms, the land of fire, the land of air, the land of water, the land of earth, the land of ice have always held in peace. The five princes each being closer than blood brothers.

I, the princess of land of air was to be married to the prince of the land of  earth Choi Soobin.

My brother Kang Taehyun was close to Soobin enough to trust my life with him. I had no doubt that he'd protect me with his life, why? Because I've known him almost as much as my brother.

"Let's go meet Soobin hyung! It's been two months since we met" Taehyun said.

"I'm excited to see him too!" I said giving Taehyun a high five.

"You guys are royalty please act that way." Our body gaurds said.

"Does it actually matter now? It's the last moment I'm going to be single" I said nudging mr. Bodygaurd.

"She's right. You know I won't have anyone to hang out with after you get married" Taehyun said giving you a big hug.

"Don't get all sappy on me. Besides you better find yourself a wife, to keep you company" I let out a sad giggle.

Without a thought tears streamed down my face. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too..don't miss me too much though or I'll have to come behind you" Taehyun said ruffling your hair.

"Look at you too. What a mess" your mother said seperating you so you can go settle down in the carriage waiting for you.

Time skip to after you and your family reach the land of Earth

"Soobin hyung" Taehyun said pacing up his footsteps to go give his future brother in law a high five.

"Hey Taehyun ah. Hey y/n!" He said smiling his bunny smile at me.

"Hey Oppa" I said, which definitely made his cheeks rosy pink.

He came over to me and I linked my arm with his.
"Are you tired? I'll show you to your room." He said.

"Look at you flirting with my sister right in front of me." Taehyun said pouting.

"I'm going to be marrying her in a few days. What's wrong if I flirt with her." Soobin said glaring at my brother.

He instantly became shy after saying that and looking at Taehyun's wiggling eyebrows. "I didn't mean-ugh  fine I don't care do whatever you want" he said all the while not letting go of our hand.

"Are you coming y/n?" He said looking back.

"Well yeah" I said smiling at him, which made him flustered again.

"Bye brother." You said.

"Oh yeah. The other three are already here. Their probably in the lounge area of the 4th floor you can go see them." Soobin said

"Yeah I don't want to third wheel anyway." Taehyun said and disappeared into the huge castel.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm not the one whose uncomfortable. It's you binie oppa" I said

"I guess you're right." He said and we walked to my room in silence as I heard him hum a familiar yet distinct tone.

"We're here." He said stopping in front of two gigantic doors freshly etched with my name.

"I knida thought we'd be sharing a bed room. I mean we are getting married." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"U-uh there's a seperate room prepared for us too. But we can't share a room before marriage." He said his face now as red as a tomato.

"It's so cute how you blush so quickly. I hope you don't get this flustered everytime. Or it's going to be a huge problem" I said smirking at him.

"W-what do you mean? Stop teasing me" He said hiding in his large palms.

"Oh nothing binie. You can go now. I'll join you guys for dinner soon."

"Oh yeah. Nina will be here to assist you." He said and then I noticed a woman in her early 30s looking at us from the corner of the room.

I waved and smiled at her and returned my smile.

"Well I'll see you at dinner then"

"Oh can we have a movie night. All six of us together?" I asked

"I'm not sure. I'll try my best. You know how mom is" he said whispering the last part so I was the only one who heard.

"Okay see you!" I said giving him a hug and he left.

"Princess the bath is ready if you want to take a bath and freshen up before dinner" Nina asked to which I nodded and she got to work soon after.

_________
A/n: Personally I don't like fantasy fairy Princess type fanfiction. But Soobin looks like an expensive shy prince so I had to write one for him.

Of course this will get a part two..when I'm not so sure 😅

I have something I'd like for you to do for me. If you're free, it'd be nice if you could rate all the concepts from 0-10. If not all you could do it for atleast this chapter.

Thanks for reading!