Dress Shopping

Your POV

"last stop Seoul shopping street" I got down the subway and sat one of the chair to wait for Kai. We were going shopping today. Since my cousin's wedding is near and I had to get a dress for myself and Kai wanted to help.

"Y/n you're late!" He said scaring the sh*t out of me.

"Next time you don't have to scare me to death"

"Let's go. What are we waiting for" I didn't have any time to respond since he started dragging me already.

"Let's buy you the most beautiful dress there is!"

"You won't last even ten minutes." I said and chuckled.

"Babe is that a challenge?" He said and smirked.

"Well I don't intend on it. But if you say so." I shrugged and we entered one of the boutiques.

"Are you sure you can afford this?" Kai said.

But something had already caught my eye. I sighed just by looking at the price. "That would look really good on you y/n try it on!" Kai said.

"It's too much Kai. I can't afford it"

"But I want to see you in it" he said giving me a cute pout.

"Only for you" I said and pulled the dress off the hanger and headed straight to the dressing room.

(A/n: choose the dress you like the most out of these~)

Dress A

Dress B

Dress B

Dress C

Dress C

"It really does look very pretty" I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled

I heard Kai taking to one of the staff and as soon as I opened the doors there was dead silence.

"What? How do I look?" I said and did a little 360 degree twirl.

"Kai what do you think?"

"Woah" he said and continued gawking at me. I was a bit disappointed because it was over budget.

"Um excuse me do you have anything like this in a more pocket friendly budget?" I asked awkwardly.

"I'll bring you a few options ma'am but I will tell you this dress suits you the best."

"Haha" I awkwardly laughed and stood there.

"Y/n you should get that one. It looks really good no kidding"

"I know I know but did you see the prize?"

"These are the best ones we have in our store" the last days and handed me a pile of dresses to try on.

But of course none of them were sparking an interest in me.

"Thank you. Sorry for the trouble" I said to the staff and we left the store to go look for a dress somewhere.

We roadbed to about five stores and I was about to drop dead.

"How about this one" Kai said and pointed at a dress

"Kai I'm tired let's just go home" I said with my slumpped shoulders.

"Okay. I have to meet Taehyun around here so why don't you head home. I'll come back a bit later" he said and dropped me back to the station.

Time skip~

"What's that in your hand?" I asked Kai who was holding two bags in his hand.

"Oh this..I picked up some pastries and cake at the new bakery"

"What about that one?"

"This. Come see" he said and slowly took out a carefully packed dress.

"No way Kai you didn't just buy that!"

"Yes I did it looks too pretty to let go. Just like you" he said and winked.

"I cringed" I scoffed at him.

"Hey aren't you going to thank me atleast. It didn't just cost me a fortune"

"Wow thank you so much Kai" I said

"There's more" he said.

"Sam had tagged along with Taehyun and she said these will go well together."

He pulled out two platform high heels that perfectly matched the dress.

"Kai I've told you so many times not to spend money on me. Why did you do buy all this?"

"Hey no way did I buy all this for free for you. You have to pay me back." He said and smirked. That's the Kai I know.

"What do I have to do this time?"

"Oh nothing too much you just have to say yes."

"Yes? To what?"

"We're going to prank your cousin and we need some help from you. That's all nothing serious"

For a second there I was really scared if he's going to propose. We're still teens.

"Ahh of course I'll say yes. And who all are in on this?"

"All our gang" (a/n: gang here, is just the group of close friends)

"Okay now I'm hungry lest go eat all these" he said holding up the bag of food.

Time skip~

"Wow you look really pretty. For once" Kai said and snickered.

"Stop making fun of me." I said and turned around to look at him.

"You actually pulled off a tux. I can't believe my eyes."

"Hey know calm down I know we both look really great. We might as well outshine the bride and groom."

"It's time to get back at my nasty cousin. She'll regret not having me as one of the bridesmaids"

"Definitely" Kai said and kissed my nose.

"Shall we go now. Or do you want to give a grand entrance in between the ceremony?"

"Oooh that sounds fun. Let's do that"

He sighed. "Okay let's just go the guys will be waiting."

_____

A/n: This was so random but I enjoyed writing something light hearted after all those horror fics.

After writing one chapter each for Yeonjun and Soobin I'll write a few scenarios again. Please look forward to it.

I'll be closing requests from now since I've noticed I can't cope with them. But special requests are open for MALE READER X TXT

Thank you so much for reading guys. Please vote and support the book.