Homework

TXT helping you with
homework

(part 2)

CHOI SOOBIN

You flopped onto your bed with your phone in your hands

You flopped onto your bed with your phone in your hands. You were just checking your social media when you heard your doorbell ring. You groaned and got up. "It's just you" you said and let him in. "We're you hopping for Beomgyu to come?" He asked "yeah I wished he'd come too" I said and smiled dreamily.

He scoffed and pushed me aside to get to the pantry. "I love the fact that there's always food when I come here." "Yeah yeah I definitely stocked them up just for you" you said rolling your eyes.

You went back up to your room. You had found a new drama to watch and wanted to binge watch it.

You pulled your laptop open and sat on your bed for a marathon. "What are you doing?" Soobin asked

"Um working on a project??" You said he flopped on your bed beside you. " Your project is quite handsome but not as handsome as me" he said.

"Don't you have anything to study?" He asked

"Yeah I do have homework but the deadline is three days away. I'll just do it later"

"Then let's go to the gym. Didn't you say you wanted to look skinny?"

"What? No way am I going there."

"It's either the gym or homework. What do you choose?"

"You're mean Soobin ah" you on chose doing your homework.

You spent the rest of the evening with Soobin being your mom and making you do your homework.

HUENING KAI

You were extremely stressed out with your final exams that were coming up

You were extremely stressed out with your final exams that were coming up. Your teachers had put you under a lot of pressure by expecting you to top the exams. You had been topping all the minor exams and that made teachers expect a lot from you. You weren't as confident about your studies.