Late night walk

Your POV

"y/n I'll set it up get some snacks" Kai screamed as he went to my bedroom. "Yah you can't just barge into my room." I said pulling him out.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "It's a bit inappropriate right now. I'll just clean it up and then I'll let you in. Go get the snacks ready." I said and pushed him out of my room.

"Whew" I sighed and looked at my messy room. "I should've cleaned this mess. I picked up the dirty clothes from my bed and my underwear that was on the floor next to the bathroom. "How can a girl live so messy?" That's probably what you're thinking. Well that's stereotypical of you. I've been messy ever since I was young. I mean what's the point in cleaning up something when you know it's going to get messy again?

I quickly cleaned my bed and desk and pulled out my Xbox and connected it to the TV. Yes I have a TV in my room. I like watching it while I sleep.

"You can go in" I told Kai and he hurried in and set up a game he brought.

"Seriously you brought Mariokart." I said and looked at him.

"What? I miss it okay. We haven't played it in ages."

"Okay fine. Only this time. Next time onwards I choose the games okay?" He sighed and nodded in response.

I went to the kitchen and got all the snacks I had. "Get ready to loose y/n. I've been playing this since I was 5." Kai said. I pretended to be shocked, "omg I guess this will be the first game you're going to win."

We started the game and I was behind by a few metres and the finish was also just a few metres away. "Look at you trading behind me."

"In your face" I said and accelerated in front of him and passed the finish line. I cracked up looking at him

"What the hell? I..you..but how?" He said looking at me.

"Did you really think I haven't played this game? Come on Kai every gamer will have played this. Stop looking so confused you look silly." I said and giggled. He still was gawking at me.

"Okay stop. How about we leave this here and go out somewhere?"

"Huh?" He said when I waved my hand in front of his eyes.

"I said let's go out and do something?" I repeated

"Wait what? Did you just say let's go OUT and DO something. That's really unlike you. You're surprising me today y/n"

"Are you coming or not?" I said and left my room after putting on a thick winter coat.

He followed me out and we walked around outside passing parks and schools. "Wow I should come out more often. The city looks good at night."

"Don't come out at night." Kai said and immediately took my hand. He's so cute. I looked at our hands and smiled I've missed him. "Okay. Then shouldn't we head back."

"I meant don't come out alone at night." I nodded and we continued walking aimlessly. We stopped at a fish cake stall. "Do you want one?" I asked him.

"Nah I'm not hungry-" he was cut off by the growl from his stomach which made me laugh. "Okay then let's go eat." I said and we walked towards the stall and got ourselves one fish cake each.

"You know I haven't come out of the house at night for almost two or three months. Thanks for coming with me." I said

"You should get out of there once in a while you know. I don't even get how you can be in your house all the time."

"I don't know either. I just never feel the need to go out unless I have errands to run."

"Okay how about we go out somewhere every week. Maybe to the park or the mall. Just somewhere outside the house. And on other days we could stay in and play some games or watch a movie"

I thought over it and I knew this was a really good I idea and I immediately nodded my head.

"You're going to drop your fish cake" Kai said and bent over to catch the falling piece in his mouth which made me smile. "

"It's getting cold. Let's go home and order pizza?" I suggested.

"We just talked about you being home 24/7 and you already want to go home. Let's go eat a good dinner somewhere that is not home." Kai said.

I let out a sigh, "yeah you're right. How about the place that opened a week ago. Near the park." I said

"It's been 4 months since it opened. But let's go there." He said

"Oh yeah. It's been 4 months since I walked through that place." I sighed.

"Shall we M'lady" Kai said and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

____

If you have requests for male X male readers feel free to let me know. But for now I'm going to close the requests as a lot of other requests have piled up.

Please vote and comment (I love reading your comments) if you liked this chapter.

I'm so sorry I hadn't updated the book in a long time. I was just caught up with a few things.

Thank you for reading 😄😊