Soobin

*note: this was written during predebut soley based on their introduction films*

Your POV

Where in the world is Soobin? Class is going to start and he's hasn't come back from lunch.

I was frantically looking for him all over school as class president he has to be present in every class unless he reports he is unwell. I'm going to be busted if I don't get him in class. I don't know why he does this all the time.

"Yah Choi Soobin!! I was looking for you all over school"

He was on the rooftop which is an unusual place for him to be since he always roams about the gardens or in the library. "Y/n (your name) sorry. I just wanted to see the sky, didn't it look good today. I feel so happy all of sudden. When you came in." He patted the seat beside him telling me to go over and sit.

"You're class president and you shouldn't be late for class. Come on. We're going to be late." I said pulling him from his spot.

"Your eyes are really pretty y/n. Have I ever told you that?" He said. He never compliments me unless it was about academics.

"Uh no? What's wrong with you today? Let's get back to class or else we both will be getting detention."

"Let's stay for awhile. Class can wait."

I sighed and sat down beside him. I could feel his gaze on me. He would look from the corners of his eyes.

"I don't know since when, but I think I like you y/n. No wait, I know I like you." He said looking at me.

We've been friends since we were toddlers and not one day has he looked at me like this. I was puzzled.

"Yah what are you saying? Are you drunk or something?"

"I'm not lying. I really do like you. All these years you've been my friend. When you're with me I just feel complete. It's just this warm atmosphere around you and I feel happy because of your presence. I used to think it was just because we were so close. But now I know I don't want us to just be friends."

I don't know how to react. I do like him too. I first developed this crush on him since last year and somehow managed to hide till now.

I could feel my face slowly heating up as I tried to muster up my courage and confess to him.

"I don't know whether you noticed. But ever since last year I developed this crush on you. I was too scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship or make us awkward. Now that you've brought it up. I'll tell you. Soobin I like you too"

He smiled at that and came in for a sweet hug. "So shall we go out somewhere as a couple?"

"How about our usual spot? Like a small picnic?" I suggested.

"We're anyway late for class so let's just go back when the next one starts. Here" he said giving me a juice box from his pocket and he had one for me and one for himself.

We sat quietly on the edge of the roof with our feet dangling. It was a nice feeling. I finally let out my feelings and it's different than being just his friends.

____

Any requests? Leave it in here comment section or pm me 🤗