Heuning Kai

*note: this was written during predebut soley based on their introduction films*

Your POV

"Kai wait for me I want to come too." I yelled at Kai so that he'd wait for me. He always leaves me home and runs off with our pet dog, Jamie.

"I'm leaving if you aren't down in 2 minutes" I hear him scream. I pulled out my warm winter jacket and put it on. I dashed down the stairs to see him already leaving.

"It hasn't even been two minutes and you're already leaving me." I said pouting.

"Just get over it. Let's go" he said and took my hand while the other was holding Jamie's leash.

"We haven't eaten anything yet. Want to go get something to eat?" He asked and I nodded my head.
He gave me Jamie's leash and walked in the store.

"Come on Jamie let's go sit down somewhere." I found a park bench and sat down waiting for Kai. It was taking a hell of a time for him to get some snacks.

I decided to call him. "Kai where the hell are you?" I asked. I was hungry and frustrated. "Ohhhh that's what I was forgetting. Babe I'm sorry I forgot you tagged along. Since I always am out alone, I forgot about you coming. I'll be back in 2 minutes." He said and hung up.

"I can't believe he did that to us Jamie." I said and let out a breath.

"I'm so sorry. Look I bought you candies to make it up to you"

"Shut up Kai. I know you bought them for ourself and you're only offering it because I'm mad at you."
I said fully aware this was the reason.

"Do you want it or shall I just eat it?" He asked kinda annoyed.

"Nope that's mine now." Let's just say our relationship is weird. We both are basically just like two kids. He plays around with me and I do the same. It's cute.

"Where were you all this time?" I asked him.

"I was near the tunnels and just walking around the neighborhood. Shall we go there?" He asked

"Why not, we don't have to sit here" I said and we walked hand in hand.

I'm the older one here and much more responsible than Kai. But I don't blame him. If I were him I would probably do the same.

We haven't been seeing each other in a long time. When we can he always trys to play with me like this. I missed him so much.

"When will you be getting back to work?" I asked him interrupting our silent walk.

"Do you want to get rid of me? Am I that annoying? Or are you CHEATING on me?" He asked

"What the hell. No way I wouldn't do that EVER. I was just asking to know how much time I still could be with you."

"Oh sorry for overreacting. You know me" he said

"Maybe in the next week. Somewhere near 25th" he added.

"So we can go out. Like on a small vacation. To Jeju Island maybe?" I asked

"That sounds nice. Leave it to me. I'll take care of the planning. You can go pack your bags."

"Uh uh no way. I'll do the planning you do the packing" we were bickering in the middle of the streets and it wasn't a short argument.

"I'm older and much more responsible. Let me do the planning." I said

"I'm a man I'm supposed to plan and you're supposed to pack" I sighed.

"Why don't we just do it together?"

"Oh yeah that sounds better" Jamie barked to let us know that our decision was indeed the best.

"Let's go homeeeeee" Kai said and pulled me all the way home. He's such a cutie. I'm lucky to have him"