TEACHER I

TXT when they are teaching you something:

CHOI YEONJUN

"Okay. Just slowly rotate the handle. Not too much. Just a little" he says but you're under a panic attack. It's the first time your driving a motor scooter and you were scared.

"What do you mean slowly. I'm panicking here. I might just accelerate into that wall" you said.

"Well you have to learn right?" He said nad then held my hands from the backseat. My heart was pounding. We're too close.

I closed my eyes and tried calling down. The heat on my cheeks didn't leave. I took a long deep breaths and slowly rotated the handle.

"Okay now lift your legs." He said and I tried. I really did. But I kept feeling like I was going to fall off.

"I can't"

"I'll buy your favourite pizza if you reach to that park over there" he said

"But there's so much traffic and I'm only learning now"

"You can do it. I'm here to help right?" He said.

I lifted my legs and we went about 3 metres without any problem. And then I felt Yeonjun's hand leaving the handle bar and in my sudden fear. I accidentally accelerated too fast.

"Slow slow!" I heard him say. "You can do it. Use the brake. No don't put your feet down"

"But I'll fall if don't."

"Okay stop here" he said and got off.

"Where are you going?"

"Home where else"

"But you have to teach me"

"You're not making an effort to learn y/n. Trust me if you're like this you won't be able to drive" he said with a stern look.

"Please Junie don't give up on me so fast. I promise I'll do as you say now." I said. After that things went on a little smoother.

"Thank you so much Yeonjun" I said

"Come on more you have to treat me to pizza"

"What? Why? You said you'll buy it for me" I asked confused

"I had to put up with you for this long. It would've been easier for me to teach a baby to drive. I deserve it okay"

"Fine I'll treat you as a thanks. Catch" I threw him the keys.

"You can drive us there" I said and laughed

"Well I didn't expect you to drive either" he sighed

HUENING KAI