That class went by quickly. All I could do was look at her. Her ginger hair with soft curls, those freckles she had on her cheeks, and the dimples god she is so cute. I wonder would she g......

Ring ring

Well, there goes the bell.

"Remember your textbooks next class. Read up on chapters 1 and 2" the teacher shouted as we all ran out.

"Hey Abbie wait up" she was walking ahead of me." why are you moving so fast. I thought you were my guide today?"

"Oh yeah am sorry it's just I have a meeting and I have to get lunch"

"Can I join you?"

"Sure it's for environmental club though"

We went to the lunchroom getting apples and grapes. I offered to pay for her but she denied instead paying for mine.

"So um what's the meeting about?"

"It's about our annual save a tree trip to the Amazon. We go every year but we need to start collecting funds now."

"Kl can I help I could ask my dad to fund it?"

"Why would do that?"

"I don't know I just want to help out. Plus if am gonna be apart of the club am gonna have to pull my weight "

"You're a strange fellow Iru but sure. I pictured you as a popular thought but its good to have someone good-looking on our side for once"

"So you think am good-looking? "

"That's all you got out of the conversation, isn't it? Come on were gonna be late"

We talked about the trip it was to happen the same time as the winter dance but only the week after. I suggested my idea for funding and got all hands on deck for it. Now I am apart of the group and making my way to the pretty girl's heart.

The day ended quickly and we were leaving out last class. So we had almost every class together except for two, welding and drama.

"So umm how do I keep in touch with you Miss Abbie"

"Gimme your phone" I took it out and placed it in her hand.

"There now save it as whatever you want"

"Ok potential girlfriend sounds nice to save it as right?" Oh, that made her blush. Then she hugged me and I left a tap on my shoulders making her pull away.

"Hi am Raine this is my number you should tots text me"

"Thanks, Raine but my girlfriend would sure mind that so no thanks" I pulled Abbie's waist to me kissing her a little kiss on her forehead.

"Whatevs. I'll still be here whenever you wanna talk though toodles" she walked away with her phone number still in hand. And me and Abbie part ways.

I made it home and decided to rest a little after dinner.

Ping

Potential Girlfriend 💏❤

So am your girlfriend?

Me

I don't mind, do you?

Potential Girlfriend 💏❤

Well as long as I don't get killed by Raine and her friends it kl.

But still, you could have at least asked me on a date first.

Me

Am sorry. Abbie, will you let me get to know you better by going out with me, please?😯😣😘

Potential Girlfriend 💏❤

Sure but only date no touching or kissing me ok.

Me

A deal I won't touch you unless you want me to.😊

We texted till about 10 in the night. Her favorite color is red, food is Tai, music is RnB, she like jeans and T-shirts, and enjoys having fun oh yes and her name is Abbie Lyne Baker, she 17 just like me.

Potential Girlfriend 💏❤

So casanova, I'm going to bed. Goodnight 😁

Me

But its Friday. Come on just talk to me a bit longer please am gonna miss you.

Why do I sound like a lovesick puppy?

Potential Girlfriend 💏❤

Ok, am tired. Since tomorrow is a Saturday and ill have nothing to do we can go out if you let me sleep now.

Me

Ok fine. Good night I'll text you tmrw. Bye. Miss you already.😟😟😟😟😟

Potential Girlfriend 💏❤

Ohk you baby you get 30 more minutes then am gone to bed.

Yes, so I enjoyed my 30 minutes with her bu calling her. Till I heard her mother tell her to go to bed I told her bye and hung up. It has been a productive day already.

Am I moving too fast with her?

Is it so wrong to want her to myself?

Gosh, I still see her face.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇