Chapter 17

We've been in Rosewood for around a week. Everything has been good and almost everyone is nice but I still get a few ugly stares here and there by people who haven't forgiven me yet.

Right now I'm getting ready to start the day and feel arms wrap around my waist and soft lips nibbling at my neck.

"Hey babe" Emily says in between kisses.

"Hello my love" i say softly. Then our moment gets interrupted by Alexis but I don't mind, I love spending time with her.

"Mwmmy, Awi!" She says excitedly

"Yes princess" Emily and I say at the same time then look at eachother and smile.

"go visit Auntie Han?" She asked

"Sure baby just let me and mommy get ready then we can leave okay?"

"Otay" she says then skips out the room.

When we got to Hanna's house, her and Aiden were playing outside in there pool. Luckily Emily always have an extra suit in our car for us and Alexis.

We went to go change and Alexis got in the pool while Emily and I stayed sun tanning.

After a while I wanted to get in and have fun swimming to. "Emmy lets go swimming"

"You go and I'll just dip my toes in" she said to which I agreed to.

So we went and she sat by the pool and I swam around and occasionally splashed her with water.

After about an hour of swimming around I heard my stomach growled, quite loudly actually.

"Someones hungry" Emily joked

"Oh shush up" I said back

"Do you want me to go get food?" She asked hanna and I

"Yes!" Hanna squealed

"Sure,but I'll go with you. Lets go dry off." I said then Emily nodded.

By the time I got out of the pool Emily was already putting her t-shirt on since she already had her trunks on.

"Hurry up slow-poke" she teased then passed me my shirt so that I could put it on over my bathing suit.

In the car

"So what do you want to eat?" Emily asks then put one of her hands on my thigh while the other was on the steering wheel.

"I don't know I was thinking pizza?"

"Yes! Let's get pizza!" Emily jumped up and down like a little kid.

We drove to the pizza place and Emily offered four pizzas for all of us.

"Do you think we got enough pizza?" I asked her

"Yeah and if not we can pick up snacks or something."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Em can you stop doing that?" I asked as she rubbed the inside of my thighs going up then squeezing and slowly dragging her fingers back down. She was teasing me without even knowing it.

"Stop what?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I didn't say anything I just looked straight ahead.

"Baby" she cooed, "whats wrong?" She asked and when I didn't answer she pulled over on the side of the rode.

"Princess" she said softly then grabbed my hand and gave it a small kiss.

"Look at me please babe?" She asked and when I didn't look she gently grabbed my face and made me look into her chocolate brown eyes that I could just get lost in.

I bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Emily asked

"Nothing, it just reminds me of the first time we almost had sex but you stopped and I got mad, remember?"

Emily smiled and me her award winning smile then said, "how could I forget, you got mad because I wanted it to be special for us." She said then chuckled.

"Hey! It's not my fault you looked so good that day" I said then smirked at the slight tint of pink that made its way to her cheeks. "Em are you blushing?" I asked .

"No it's just getting hot in here" she said then fanned herself with her hand.

"You are blushing" I teased "awe" then her cheeks got a darker shade of pink.

"Shut up"

We eventually got back to Hanna's house and the rest of the night we watched movies and even made popcorn to eat with candy.