Chapter 16

Alison's POV

I'm so nervous to go back to Rosewood. I haven't been back in seven years besides when I went to get Emily. I wonder how people would react. I bought a nice mansion on the borders of Rosewood. I want to give Alexis and Emily the world, and I would if I could.

"Awi?" I looked down and saw Alexis tugging at my jeans. She says 'Awi' since she can't be quite pronounce 'Ali' yet.

"Yes babygirl"

"Mwmmy want you" She said in her cute little voice.

"Okay baby, can you tell my where mommy is?"

"Room" She said and pointed to the room.

I walked into the room to see Emily struggling to pick up some of the boxes we packed.

"A little help here babe" Emily said almost dropping the boxes she had.

"Alexis said you wanted me?" I asked after helping her with the boxes.

"Ohhh, yeahhh. I wanted my good morning kiss since you didn't give me one." She said then pouted o' so cutely. I stood on my tippy toes to peck her lips. "That's not a kiss,that's a peck" Emily said pouting.

"Then show me what a real kiss is" I teased. Emily picked me up and held my ass on her waist while she rubbed it then leaned in for a kiss on the lips. She kissed my lips passionately like if it would be the last time. When I started pulling back for air she grabbed my bottom lip in between her teeth tugging at it.

"That was a real kiss" she said looking into my eyes, still massaging my ass.

Warning: sorta explicit content

"Mhmm" I hummed not trusting my own voice. I could feel the wetness in my shorts. I felt Emily move one of her hands towards my core.

"Babe you're sooo wet" Emily hummed. I could feel her start to move her fingers to the entrance of my shorts. "Do you want me to make you feel good baby?" She said then squeezed my ass.

"Mhm-" I said but got interrupted

"Mwmmy" Alexis yelled from her room.

"Coming princess." Emily said then looked at me. "As much as I enjoy this we can't right now. We'll have to wait till we get to Rosewood." She said then took her hand off shorts and put me down. She headed towards the door but before she left she turned around and said, "and no finishing yourself off either." She said then winked and fully walked out.

I groaned.

She left me like this. Sexually Frustrated. But her dominant side was hot. She could just look at me a certain way and get me soaked. Gosh I love her.

"Awi" Alexis said then walked in the room.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you help with twoys?"

"Sure princess, lets go." I said then started walking towards her room.

6 hours later

Emily's POV

Alison, Alexis, and I just boarded Ali's private jet. It was pretty large,there was the main area where we all sat then there were two rooms in the back. I hadn't looked at them yet but Ali had told me about them. There was a mini bar and then the restroom, she also had a snack bar.

"Em come on so I can give you a mini tour she said while holding Alexis. I followed her to the first room and I was in total awe. Ali had decorated the room for Alexis. "Do you like it?" She asked nervously then bit her lip, a nervous habit she had since we were younger.