Chapter 2

same day
[if there are any mistakes sorry I didn't reread it]

Emily's POV

I was swimming a few laps by myself. I was about to get out and leave when I felt someone pushing me pack in trying to drown me. They were using so much force.

Then everything went black.

Alison's POV

I went to Emily's house to tell her in person to meet at OUR spot. When I got there her mom answered the door and said she was swimming a few laps.

I went to the school. When I got to the pool to tell Emily I couldn't believe my eyes.

Pigskin was drowning Emily. She kept pushing Emily in and not letting her come back up.

I ran as fast as I could over to her. When I reached them I turned Pigskin around and punched her right in the face causing her to knock out cold.

I was about to ask Em if she was alright but she didn't come up.

I saw her body floating at the top of the water. "Emily!" I yelled.

I jumped in the pool with no hesitation I had to save my mermaid she is the most important person in the world to me.

I grabbed her and dragged her out of the water. I started pumping her chest and giving her mouth to mouth.

"Come on mermaid you can't leave me!" I cried

She started coughing up the water.

She managed to get out a low raspy "thank you"

It honestly turned me on. The way her hair fell over her shoulder slightly wet. I could already feel myself getting we- STOP IT ALISON YOUR FRIEND NEARLY DIED AND YOURE THINKING ABOUT SEX. UGHHH YOU HORNY TEEN. I innerly scowled myself. I was brought out of my thoughts by Emily.

"Ali?"

"I'm sorry what?" I asked since I hadn't been paying attention to what she said before.

"I asked what are you doing here?"

"Oh right, I actually came to ask you something and your mom told me you were here."

"oh... well ummm what'd you want to ask me?" She asked

"I wanted to know if you would meet me at our spot. At 8"

"S-sure" she stuttered. God she was so adorable when she stuttered.

"Okay see you then" I playfully winked which caused her to give me a shy smile and blush.

I then got up and walked away but not before telling Emily bye.

Now all I had to do was set up the kissing rock.