Chapter 21

WHAT? #2 for betrayal?! Thank you guys and keep voting!

Chapter 21; A war, Alliance, and What?

••Ariel Summers POV••

"Why is he here?" I spat out as I looked at Ashton with hatred.

"Sweetie rouges are coming, and so is the war"

"He knows?" i questioned

'Only about the war, he thinks we are part witches but I'm going to leave the mer part out but he needs you to help train the wolves since you can shift' i heard my moms voice flood my mind

I looked at her and gave her a small nod, than I looked at Ashton.

"Look I'll help since I'm stronger and I can shift but one thing will be understood, you are not my alpha nor my mate. This is going to be strictly professional" I spoke towards Ashton

He looked slightly taken aback but nodded his head nonetheless.

"And we start training tomorrow at 4 a.m" I told him as I took a seat behind my office desk

"4 a.m? I know you are mad at me and I still don't know what you are but c'mon 4 in the freaking morning are you crazy?" he questioned looking pissed

"Like I said this is a strictly professional relationship, and do you think Im that low to take my 'anger' on your pack while training?" I shot daggers his way. "Please remember who you are speaking to and yes 4 in the morning, I've fought rouges, vampires and even witches with my bare hands and I've seen your wolves fight they are okay but not enough, it is known you are the strongest pack in the world but i can fight you and easily win in a minute" i spoke again with power radiating off me.

I felt a small wave of fear and anger radiate off him, and did a small victory dance in my head.

"Now once I help get rid of the rouges it is heard that you and your pack will help us, with a war that is going to happen soon" I questioned once again as I got out of my office and motioned him to follow me.

"Yes that is true, you will help my pack to train and become as good as yo-"

I cut him off, "As good as me? Look and listen so we can get one thing clear, I've been training since the age of 2, I am a professional figure skater, and a boxer. I have battled against 50 rouges at a time ALONE, and won every time. I have battled over 200 wars and won. You will not have your warriors as good as me, and I don't care if they have the kings blood, that wont help them in their time of need, the need to be trained as spies and hunters."

"Oh and ill see you at 3 tomorrow"

"3 NOW YOUR OFFICIALLY CRAZY!" he shrieked
*

••Ashton Colt POV••

"3 NOW YOUR OFFICIALLY CRAZY!" I shrieked, I mean wow my mate 'ex-mate' my wolf growled, My ex-mate sure can kick some butt, but does she really think she can beat me, an alpha werewolf?

She seemed to have read my thoughts because s after a few seconds I heard her angelic voice speak, "I can do more than kick your butt Mr.Alpha so watch your back."

*

••Ariel Summers POV••
(Next Morning 3:02 a.m)

I woke up and looked at the clock; 2:37 perfect I thought, I grabbed an Adidas duffel bag an stuffed it with a few weapons and an extra pair or workout clothes.

I dressed into some black leggings with a lavender UnderArmour short sleeved shirt, I quickly calculated how many miles my house is from and Ashtons and decided to go for a run since it was only around 17 miles.
*

How dare he, I thought! I've been at the pack house waiting for him to get up.

Having enough I sniffed around the windows and finally smelt his scent, I found a rock and threw it at his window, I threw about twenty more before I saw his head peer through the window, "What are you doing here?" I heard him shout, groaning.

I was pissed and beyond furious, its not my pack that needs training its his!

"It's 3:04" I said looking at my sports watch "you were supposed to meet me 4 minutes ago, we have to discuss training skills and strategies that your warriors know of, and then I have to be your personal trainer and then I'm training your pack from 4 sharp to 9, and no breaks so c'mon I don't have all day."

"FASTER! I THOUGHT I WAS TRAINING WOLVES, AND WARRIORS AT THAT!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs I mean seriously how slow can they be?

It was now 6:47 and I made them do a ten mile run, I mean how hard is that?

It was their 3 mile and they were sweating so hard, they were technically swimming in a pool of their sweat, while I on the other hand didn't have a drop of sweat.

"C'mon FASTER!"

*

"Okay you guys will do as I say and anytime we are training you are not allowed to follow your alpha, if you do I will not hesitate to make you go to the hospital"

"Now I want you all to choose a partner thats around the same league as you and you guys are not allowed to shift" I heard groans and sighs and 'not fair's.

A girl -slut- I recognized as Melissa raised her hand "yes"

"Why cant we shift its not fair" her annoying voice was to much for me to handle looking at the time.

"To make sure you Mutts dont shift, you will eat these" I said pointing to something in my hand.

"What is thatttt" Melissa whined again

"This is called a Silver Berry and you have never heard of it before because I am the inventor of this berry not what it does is it doesn't allow you to shift into your wolf form"

"Thats the same as wolves bane smart" I heard a voice from the back along with a few snickers

"One thing is clear, Wolves bane is different, number one it doesn't allow you to mind link each other and it makes you weaker. The Silver Berry that I invented allows you to mind link but it also covers your scent but you cant shift until I say you can" I handed each person a berry, "LET THE FIGHT BEGAN"

--
Hey its your writer!

Anywho thank you so much for all the votes and reads!!

Love
~Alaa<3