Chapter 20

This chap is dedicated to @read_write_love_life thank you so much for voting and showing support!

-
-
Chapter 20: The Show

••Ariel Summers POV••

"You're on Ms.Summers," the backstage manager told me, I nodded my head and made my way to the center of the ice.

I heard the music begin and saw the spotlight turn on as it pointed on me, I counted to 5 as a certain beat to the music was awaiting.

I started off by doing a few strokes and then turning backwards I held up my leg in a scorpion position eand then swung it out front and landed doing the splits, I did a few lounges, spirals, and I made my across the whole arena and did a spread eagle.

I spun around 8 times with my hand holding my leg on top of my head and finished it off smoothly with a jump and a few spin combinations, as the beat of the music became softer, I danced a bit more elegantly and softer, I did a camel jump and landed easily on my left toe pick.

After I did a few more movements with my hands I made my way back to the center and I bowed.

From where I was t I saw that My whole family had taken up a whole entire row, I chuckled a bit as they all started shouting and cheering me on. I flashed the audience a smile and I curtsied once again.

"Please give it up for Ariel Summers number 148 with a solo, 'The Shining Moon'" boomed the speakers

I got really shocked when the whole stadium busted out clapping and shouing. I smiled once again and made my way off the ice and to my dressing room.

"That was perfection!" Bella,my coach shrieked, yes she is my coach. Weird. But yes.

"Thanks" i smiled and went to get my duffel bag, I took off my skates, tights and dress and slipped on a cream colored dress and a black leather jacket, with some combat boots, i wiped off my makeup and reapplied a light coat of mascara and some Chapstick.

I headed out the door with my duffel bags in tow and got ready for the screaming fans the I saw.

With a deep breath I got myself prepared and immediately as excepted I got bombarded with screaming fans and tons of paparazzi, apparently they still knew who I was even after the 5 years I've been gone.

I headed onto my car and made my way to the boxing station, where I had to go for my photo shoot that was promoting the company.

'Sweetheart, we saw the paparazzi and fans and we exited from the back, great show by the way that was amazing and we will see you at home after the shoot' i heard my moms voice fill my head as I parked my car and made my way.

"Hello, my name is Tasha and you must be Ariel" a woman that looked like a total fashionista greeted me.

"That would be me" i replied with a small smile

"Well lets get you ready"

She gently pushed me into a locked room and was thrown some clothes my way, I put them on and looked in the mirror, it was a grey hooded cropped sweatshirt and some legging/yoga pants with a cool purple/blue colored waist band that folds over, I stepped out and then makeup was applied and they said they liked my hair in its natural beach waves.

Two hours and thirty minutes had passed and we were finally done.

Throughout the shoot, I had been dressed in multiple workout gear for different sports and in some I dressed in some very nice and posh looking clothes which surprised me but didn't say anything nonetheless.

"Mom I'm home" I shouted as I entered my house

I walked into the living room only to find Ashton.....

---
Really disliking this chapter but it is what it is..... please criticize and comment your opinions!!

And please read my second book!! 'Im Back for Revenge and its Near'

With love
~Alaa<3