Chapter 5

Edited ✔️
--

Chapter 5: Upset much?

••Ariel Summers POV••

"Where have you been?" Lewis asked me, as I walked through the door. It's currently 7:00 O'clock, and although I've been swimming for hours, I wasn't even tired. I knew my parents were worried, as were my brothers, but no one knew the pain of having an alpha werewolf as your mate, but then the first words coming out of his mouth are the words of him rejecting you.

I simply ignored my brother's question, and just glanced at him, then hurried upstairs.

••Ashton Colt's POV••

I woke up dreading the thought of Monday but still got out of my bed somewhat excited for the day. I wore a simple white shirt with some dark wash jeans and headed out to my car.

 I wore a simple white shirt with some dark wash jeans and headed out to my car

I walked to my U.S history class and sat down. After twenty minutes of a boring lecture and notes, a gorgeous girl comes through the door looking nervous. She had beautiful sandy/dirty blonde hair, with natural gold highlights and the bluest blue eyes. She was wearing light wash jeans that were pre-ripped, a pale sea green mid-crop-top and a leather jacket, and immediately the smell of cinnamon, vanilla, and ocean breeze hits me. 'MATE' Ash my wolf screams. I didn't want it to be true though because she was just a human, even though her beauty was beyond human standards, but she wouldn't be fit to be my future luna, so I decide to simply reject her.

I heard her talking to my teacher, I'm guessing she is a new student. She handed him a few papers and then she introduces herself, "Well, umm my name is Ariel Summers," She spoke quietly, and in an instant, my head snaps up. She's dead I thought.... She has been gone for 5 years, what brings her here all of a sudden? I question myself.

She sat down next to me and had a small smile on her face. She looked as to be in deep thought.

Without thinking twice, I quickly spoke, so that doubts don't come to my mind "I,  Ashton Colt, future alpha of the Black Blood Moon Pack reject you, Ariel Summers as my mate." I look at her as she snaps out of her thoughts, and tears well up in her eyes, knowing she felt a small amount of pain because she was human, but looking in her eyes, I could see that she was hurting a lot more than normal. She got out of her seat, grabbed her backpack, gave me one last glance, and left running.

I ran after her, damn she's fast, I thought.

It only took a few minutes for her to reach her house, even though it would normally take about 10-15 minutes in a car I thought, as I kept running following her. I stopped right where the forest ended, and her house came to view.

She went into the house for about three minutes, then came out wearing a beautiful ocean blue bikini, that made her eyes pop even though they were bloody red. She took off running and jumped off the 50- foot cliff drop. I quickly ran to the edge, looking down. I saw with my amazing vision that there were a few drops of blood, but no body.

I wondered how did she even know what a mate was? And how was she able to feel so much pain, when I rejected her? And how did she run faster than me, a Werewolf? How did she not have a scent? All creatures have scents, even humans. How is she so beautiful? All these questions kept running through my head, and they all left me with no answer. Finally accepting the fact that my mate that I rejected just jumped off a cliff and died, I decided to head back to the pack house, and discuss this with my father.

Short chapter but I feel like this is a lot of nonsense and drama so 35 reads until next chapter and it's going to be fast forwarded around 2 weeks so just think and imagine whatever you would like! byyee

Vote/Share/Follow

With tons of love
~Alaa<3