𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

Naruto began to think of his former comrades again. Their faces for some reason just made him angry on the inside, he even thought about if Sasuke had left the village or not.

"Sasori and Deidara should be about done with their battle. Some of the hidden leaf's shinobi had come to rescue the Kazekage but it was already too late. The shinobi involved a pink haired kunoichi, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, and an old women, along with many more." Tobi.

Naruto puts on the mask before nodding and turning away. "Oh and don't think this will be easy, if you come across some people you knew ignore them or don't even turn your attention to them.." Tobi said as Naruto left the cave.

Flashback Four Years Ago...

Tsunade still was broken over the traumatic news. He was gone.... that cheerful, ramen loving kid was actually gone...

She finished her 3rd bottle of Sake and dropped it next to the other two bottles wiping her mouth.

"DAMMIT!!" She yelled as she slammed her hand against the desk, leaving a crack on the wood.

She had tears streaming down her face as she thought of the boys face and his words saying how he would become Hokage.

But, that was no more...

She listened outside her office as she heard Sakura talking to Kakashi about Naruto, with her denying that the boy is dead.

Sasuke earlier had walked off and to the training grounds where he had been releasing his anger on trees and if anyone came near him he would dare to fight them.

"I don't understand.... how...?? How- Naru-"

"I'm sorry Sakura.... but he's gone... I don't want to believe it either.." Kakashi responded as Tsunade heard Sakura crying.

She looked out and heard the villagers outside cheering about Naruto being "dead" as Tsunade grew more furious, and guilty, and sad at the situation.

"Why you...?" Tsunade said as she thought about everything about Naruto.. his smile, his energy, his goofy side.

"Why you...?" She cried harder just thinking of his name and she reached under her table for another bottle of Sake and took off the cap easily before downing it halfway.

Flashback End...

Naruto made it to Konoha and noticed a few changes to the village. He first looked at the Hokage mountain and noticed a new head there.

"Heh, so they added Granny Tsunade along with the rest of the Hokage." Naruto said to himself as he heard chatter around the village and children playing around.

"Sorry Lee, but you came THIRD!!" Naruto heard someone yell.

He turned and saw someone with a green jumpsuit on and with bushy eyebrows carrying someone else on his back.

"Well... Gai sensei hasn't changed at all.." He thought as he saw the rest of his team come from behind. "Piggy back ride... I wonder if Kakashi agreed to that.." Naruto said.

Naruto noticed a few more people come up and he smired just looking at them all.

First is TenTen, she has grown quite a bit but still kept those two ponytails on her head, she seemed to not have changed much.

Second came Neji. He had become a jonin and looked much stronger and still had the sams look, still serious but same look.

Third came Rock Lee. He still had those thick bushy eyebrows and same hair like Gai along with the green jumpsuit.

Naruto then gritted his teeth when he saw the next two people to come up.

Sakura... she still hasn't changed. She had good looks but Naruto felt like her attitude was still the same since he last saw her.

She still had the pink hair but also heard that she is a medic now thanks to Tsunade.

And finally is the boy Naruto has despised from time to time..

Sasuke....

The boy was still quiet and acted like nothing mattered. He still had the raven black hair along with that emotionless face, it's quite surprising he still stayed.

"I'm beat... you have no idea what it was like having to fight yourself and then have interference with a guy who has sharp teeth like a shark." TenTen said.

"And that blade was something too... it absorbed chakra which wasn't helping at all." Lee said.

'So Kisame was there too? Heh, bet he gave them on helluva beating.' Naruto smiled.

"Yeah but I was successfully able to defeat the puppet guy, Sasori I think his name was, sure gave me and Sasuke-kun a hard time.." Sakura said.

"Well, there's no doubt about it that he's dead... turns out the mission was a success." Sasuke said.

"And Chiyo gave her own life just so Gaara can live... we must never let her death be in vain." Sakura said with determination.

Naruto stood there not shocked at all and remembered he has a mission to continue so he walked away from everyone.

"Whatever kind of battle they had it seems like Kakashi got the worst of it."

"Yeah, Sasori and Deidara messed them up good... still a shame we lost Sasori though.."

Naruto turned the corner only to be bumped into a little boy.

"Oh, sorry sir!" He heard the boy say and Naruto looked down at the little boy and was quite shocked.

Konhomaru stood below him looking at the masked man who he doesn't know is Naruto.

"It's okay... kid.." Naruto said with no emotion, as if he never knew these people and he walked off without saying anything else.

"Konohamaru you really need to watch where you're going.." A girl says.

Naruto ignored the conversation between the two and walked further through the village, hoping this mission goes well, no need to get into any trouble with the people here...