Alex: I'm guessing old Ozzy's gonna have us collect an objective and bring it back to him.

He points his side arm at his locker

Me: And how would you know that?

He comes up and whispers to me.

Alex: One of the perks of being exempt.

I nod. He must've asked Ozpin what we would be doing. I didn't even think to do that... maybe reasons like that are why American gained independence from the British empire. He steps away and talks in a normal voice.

Alex: Just a guess.

He probably says this for any nosy eavesdroppers.

Richard: Any idea what we'd be retrieving?

He's polishing his secondary weapon as he says this.

Alex: Hell if I know.

Suddenly I can hear Ruby yelling. I turn and see her yelling at Yang.

Ruby: What the- I don't need to "break out of my shell", that's absolutely ridiculous.

Jaune passes by with a piece of paper in his hand, griping about how he can't find his locker.

Jaune: This is ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high. Why does this have to happen today?!

He passes by Schnee, who is talking to a redhead girl.

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to who you'd like on your team?
Pyrrha: Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.
Weiss: Well, I was thinking we could be on the same team together?
Pyrrha: Well that sounds grand.
Weiss: Great!

Jaune comes up and leans against the locker.

Jaune: You know what else is great? Me, Jaune Arc.
Weiss: Seriously? You again?
Pyrrha: Nice to meet you, Jaune. (Let the Arkos begin)