Max and I  were having so much fun, they give him his own eye patch and a pirate hat. Meanwhile, I was still not talking to Kevin. We order our food and started to eat, Max and I were playing with our food. They even make the food shape in different sea animals. After we finished eating all the lights dimmed down.

 "What's going on?" Kevin asked. A staged lighted up and music started to play.

 "Girls and boys, please put for fins together and give a big sea welcome to Willy the whale and his friends" All the kids in the restaurant started to scream once they saw him and ran towards the front of the stage.

 "Hello, boys and girls" Willy the whale said. Max quickly for out of his seat and started to walk towards the front of the stage.

"Hey, Max!" Kevin yelled after him.

 "Leave him he's fine" I said as I watched Max starting to dance along with the kids as Willy started to sing. Kevin and I sat in silence and order more food "It's not chicken but the food is good" I didn't answer him and kept eating.

 "Ok, I'm sorry for what I said early. What can I do to make it up to you?" I smiled. and looked up at the stage.

He turned my head to see what I was looking at and understood what I meant.

 "Oh, God please no. ANYTHING BUT THAT" he said shaking his head.

 "This is the only way" I said crossing my arms.

 "Aw come on?"

 "Ok are there any parents in the room that would like to come up?" Willy said.

 "Your stage is waiting," I said. With a huge sigh Kevin got up, that's when a spotlight was on him and everyone saw him. I started to clap and then everyone followed. As Kevin walked up towards the stage he kept his head down.

 "So what's your name?" Willy asked. You should have seen the look Kevin gave Willy it was like he wanted to murder him. "Kevin," he said still with his head down.

 "Ok, boys and girls were going to teach Kevin here the Willy dance" All the kids started to clap. "Now Kevin follow me" It was so funny to see Kevin learning how to dance by a Wale in a custom. I took out my phone and started to record. I walked next to Max to get closer to view.

 "What is daddy doing?" Max said in shock.

 "He is saying sorry for being mean," I said with a laugh.

 "Ok now with music" The band started to play and everyone started to dance. The Willy dance is basically jumping up and down and wiggling your body. And to see a grown man who is a CEO acting like a fool was priceless. As the song kept playing I started to feel kind of bad for making him go up there like that.

 "Come one Max lets go help your dad out" I said putting my phone away. Max and I walked up on stage both of us standing on both sides of Kevin. Me on his right with Max on his left.

 "Come on papa, will show you how it's done" I said bumping Kevin with my hip. He looked at us in shock

"Oh, It looks like his family came to join him. Give them a Willy welcome everyone" As people started to clap to the beat. I took the mic from Willy. I thought I'll change things up a bit "Alright everyone, my son and I thought will change things up a bit is that cool?" I asked into the mic. The crowd started to cheer. "Awesome, just follow what Max and I do" I said pointing to Max. "Remember the underwater song?" I asked him. There used to be a kid show name Hi 5 I used to watch as a kid but sadly they don't play it anymore. But I used to go crazy over that show because their songs were so awesome.