Chapter 31

Jackie

"Rise in shine" I felt the sunlight on my face causing me to wake up. I pulled the covers over my head.

 "Get you ass up!" I heard my brother Larry say clapping his hands.

 "Leave me alone" I said going deep under my covers trying to go back to sleep.

 "Child when was the last time you cleaned this room" I heard my sister walking into my room. Suddenly I felt someone grabbing the covers. I quickly got a grip on the edge of the covers and started to pull it towards me.

 "Get up!" Luis, my brother, said to me.

 "Why can't you guys leave me the fuck alone" I yelled back.

 "Jackie you been in this room for two weeks now and haven't done shit" said Luis. 

 "Yeah, its time you get out" Esther said.

 "I just want to stay here until it is time for me to go" I felt my brother starting to pull the covers harder.

 "Jackie we don't know what is going on with you, but just like you. We also have a limited time to be home. Whether it's our last day or not I want to spend these last few weeks spending time with my family" When I heard my oldest brother Jr. say that   I let go of the covers.

 "Alright" I remove the covers from my body. looking around my room to see all my brothers and my sister in my room. 

 "Ok, get dress and wear something comfortable" and with that, they all left one by one. I went to get a shower and got dressed. Since it is snowing outside, I wearied a long-sleeve gray wool sweater with a white scarf,  black tights, and long brown boots. I still have my hair in braids, so I just left it down to cover my face. I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs to see my siblings all waiting for me.

 "Ready" I said with a yawn. I saw 5 backpacks in the living room "What is this for?" I asked.

 "Don't worry about just go wait in the car while we load the things into the car" Jr. said.

 I rolled my eyes " I can't believe you guys woke me up before the dam sun"  Once everything was loaded, we stop at McDonald's to get a quick breakfast. In the car Jr. was the one driving and Esther was in the passenger seat while was stuck in the back between Luis and Larry. 

 "I still don't understand why I have to be the one to sit in the back with these two fools" because Larry and Luis are twins make things worse,  they are both equally annoying. They kept trying to bring up Kevin and Max. And after what happened on New Years I just want to forget everything. And they are making it kind of hard. I didn't know where we were going and plus they woke me up early to I tried to take a nap. But  Larry and Luis would not shut the fuck up.