59 - My dangerous love

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.." I murmured under my nose. I nodded to him and left the room to go to the outside breath some fresh air.

Your girlfriend.. It was a long time since someone had thought I have one. Also.. It did warm my heart a little bit. But I didn't know Mishil at all, and she didn't know me.

I'm not even interested. I care only for myself. For my pride and dignity. And for.. Friends. 

Have I become less selfish?

YUJA'S POV

It happened to be the strangest moment in my life that has ever happened.

I was sitting with Yoongi in the front with him driving, and Jungkook silently breathing in the back. With his hands cuffed.

Weirdest? Not it was the most uncomfortable thing, being surrounded by two men who have their own different stories but at the same time, they are connected for a long time. Including me.

By my own surprise, Jungkook was mute all the time. He didn't even fight back and it terrified me even more. Was he already planning something?

More and more Jeon Jungkook annoyed me by his silence.

"How do you feel being finally captured?" Yoongi smirked.

"You did the wrong thing. And I will make sure to prove to you it." Jungkook answered and turned his face to the window side.

"We will see how you will move from the place I'm driving you to." snapped Yoongi and by the surprise, took my hand and put on his wire. I looked at him trying to understand if he's feeling apologetic right now or.. He just wants to show off in front of Jungkook?

I didn't look back at Jungkook for his reaction but clearly heard his heavy sigh.

You're Yoongi's.
He's yours.
That's how it works.

***

It was still pretty odd that Jungkook didn't really try to avoid being captured by Yoongi. He didn't fight back, let himself be led by harsh Yoongi hands, while being handcuffed. I walked behind them two watching Jungkook's back. He had his hoodie on his head and I thought about him not really wanting to demonstrate his face.

Yoongi had this unrenovated old attic with only one big empty room and a small bathroom. There was nothing more here to actually see. Small broken windows allowed only a peek of light and it made me shiver. I was freezing already.

Yoongi pushed Jungkook on a chair and soon after gave him a big whack at his face which blew even his hoodie away from his head.

I gulped not knowing what to do.

"Talk," Yoongi commanded.

Jungkook couldn't caress his cheek even if it hurt because of his hands being tied behind his back. I saw a red mark already forming. That slap was deadly strong.

Jungkook closed his eyes and gritted his teeth trying to take the pain away.

I stood up behind Yoongi wanting to be invisible right now, but still was forced to see all this view.