56-Bangalore trip..

"Angel"

"Princess"

"Avni"

"Avu"

"Baccha"

"Doll"

"Plz maan jao naa"all spoke in unison making her smile......

"I m not angry with u guys...lekin niche joh bhi hua...voh baccha..how could anyone do this to him..aur aap logo ne unhe roka kyun nahi"avni asks with tears...

"Angel...hume bilkul andaza nahi tha ki daadi uss bacche ko aise dhakka de degi.."neil says sitting beside her making her sigh...

"Lekin aisa kya hua ki maji itna gussa hai"shweta asks all confused....

Avni sighs and tells them every single thing whatever happened..how daadi was beating that boy..then her argument..and all..

"Don't worry...i will talk to daadi..i m sure she will understand"neil says taking her in a side hug...

"Accha neil..i want to tell you something"avni says..

"Haa bolo na"he asks casually while playing with her hairs while others just nods their head in disbelief seeing his open romance..

"I have to leave"she says and next second he stand up with jerk..

"U have to leave..where..why..when..dekho...jaha bhi jaana hai jao lekin mujhe leke jao ok"he says in final tone while she sighs...

"Arey..use bolne toh de..haa bolo avni...kaha jaana hai tumhe"arjun spoke..

"Voh..bangalore jaana hai..ek meeting ke liye"she says .

"Fine then..chalo packing karte hai...vaise kab nikal rahe hai hum"he asks and starts shuffling clothes in cupboard while others give him*iska kuch nahi ho sakta*look...

"Neil..listen baba..pehle aao..yaha betho"she makes him sit on the bed...

"Neil...tum..tum yahi rahoge..bangalore sirf main jaungi"she says after taking a deep breathe...

He gives her a blank look...

"Fine..ab tumne decide kar hi liya hai to go..jao akele...mujhe chodke"he says getting up in cold tone..

"Neil.."before she could complete he left the room....

"Avni..tum tension mat lo...tum jao..main sambhal lunga usse"arjun says and she nods at him still worried for neil...

But arjun was having a smirk on his face which all notice except avni who was worried for neil..

******************

"Neil"M4 enters inside their jamroom and sighs seeing him playing his guitar furiously...

"Buddy"sid tries to stop him but he show him his eyes making him silent...

"Tujhe bangalore jaana hai right"arjun asks and hearing this neil stops playing guitaar....

Arjun sighs and sits beside...

"For ur kind information Mr.Neil khanna...humara next concert bangalore main hai"he says and neil looks at him..

"U..u mean"neil was happy...that he will be able to be with avni...

"Yes..we will surprise avni...aur sirf hum nahi..puri family bhi humare saath aa rahi hai"arjun says....

Neil smiles widely hearing him...

"Get ready for the surprise angel"he thought with a smile...

****************
"Shweta..yeh achanak bangalore jaane ka plan kyun bana"daadi asks when they were in living room waiting for M5 to come...